Poll

Which do you think is the better album? Quik's Rhythm-al-ism or Balance & Options?

Rhythm-al-ism
19 (86.4%)
Balance & Options
1 (4.5%)
Tie - They're both equally good.
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Which do you think is the better album? Rhythm-al-ism or Balance & Options?  (Read 184 times)

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.

or

I've been listening to both albums a lot lately & right now I feel Balance & Options is the better album. Don't get me wrong, Rhythm-al-ism is dope with the joints "We Still Party", "You'z A Ganxta", "Down, Down, Down", "Speed" & "Hand In Hand" but I tend to skip a few other tracks on it. On Balance & Options, I can listen to the whole thing through except for "Quikker Said Than Dunn" just because I listened to it alot a long time ago & I got tired of it. :laugh: I can listen to "Change Da Game", "We Came 2 Play", "Pitch In Ona Party", "I Don't Wanna Party Wit U", "Speak On It", "Tha Divorce Song", & "Well" over and over again & not get bored of them.

But what do y'all think? 8)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
Rhythmalism is, eaaasily. Like a 9.5/10 versus an 8/10.

Now what's better out of Rhythmalism and Safe and sound is a better argument...because they were completely different eras, even though they were just three years apart. Quik was spittin a lot harder on Safe and sound, and just sounded angry, while Rhythmalism was a more melodic, laid back type of album that was more creative musically.

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Rhythmalism is, eaaasily. Like a 9.5/10 versus an 8/10.

Now what's better out of Rhythmalism and Safe and sound is a better argument...because they were completely different eras, even though they were just three years apart. Quik was spittin a lot harder on Safe and sound, and just sounded angry, while Rhythmalism was a more melodic, laid back type of album that was more creative musically.
^Yeah I noticed that about Safe + Sound. Plus he was getting at AMG & MC Eiht & what not on that album, so he was definitely fired up.

But I wanted to compare Rhythm-al-ism & Safe & Sound since they sound closer related than Safe & Sound vs. any other album. Plus those are my two favorites from Quik right now. They always change. Last week I was bumpin' Safe & Sound and Under Tha Influence a grip. Right now it's Rhythm-al-ism and Balance & Options. 8)

But Safe & Sound would've been 100% THE SHIT if the tracks from the Death Row EP were included, like "Boom" & the Death Row Remix of Tony Toni Tone's "Let's Get Down" for instance. 8)

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time
Rhythm-al-ism PERIOD!!!

UNMUTED6

• Lil Geezy
Rhythm-Al-Ism. thats the best start to an album I've ever heard. From tracks 1 through 9. Just those songs would have made a classic album had it cut off right there in my opinion.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Rhythm-Al-Ism

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
balance... if u got a playa ass system in your ride.. u will understand why... rhythmalism is good i wont deny it.. it bumps.. but when change da game comes on mann.. shit is crisp to the t

balance is the clearest quik album to date..and it the bassline to all the songs dont distort the sound whatsoever...

listen to how come and the water dripping...and the shit shock g n quik came up with on do whutcha want is unmatched on any of his albums.. i mean that shit will give ya system a work out..

album works ya trunk out from beginnin to the end jus like way to fonky did

soopadoopaflykid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Iguess
Rhythm-al-ism is musically on a whole another level...I havent really heard another rap album that was this creative before as far the musically content goes.

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
balance... if u got a playa ass system in your ride.. u will understand why... rhythmalism is good i wont deny it.. it bumps.. but when change da game comes on mann.. shit is crisp to the t

balance is the clearest quik album to date..and it the bassline to all the songs dont distort the sound whatsoever...

listen to how come and the water dripping...and the shit shock g n quik came up with on do whutcha want is unmatched on any of his albums.. i mean that shit will give ya system a work out..

^I feel you homie. And true about "Way 2 Fonky". It's underrated compared to the rest of his albums. 8)

Si-Chiggedy

what a question, LOL!
Rythm-al-ism by FAR, this album is a classic. It's near the quality of "Safe + Sound". "Balance & Options" is just a cool album.
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

WestCoasta

Rhythm-al-ism

I'd give that a 10 and B&O a 9

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.

^I feel you homie. And true about "Way 2 Fonky". It's underrated compared to the rest of his albums. 8)

Indubitably.. ion see why his fans dont seem to recognize that album way 2 fonky  has the best quiks groove and all of the songs are all in sync n top notch album jus was lil short..

i never understood what was the big fuss about rhythmalism..its playa ass album yeah.. but i skipped more songs on that album than any of quiks albums...

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Indubitably.. ion see why his fans dont seem to recognize that album way 2 fonky  has the best quiks groove and all of the songs are all in sync n top notch album jus was lil short..

i never understood what was the big fuss about rhythmalism..its playa ass album yeah.. but i skipped more songs on that album than any of quiks albums...

^Yeah, Rhythm-al-ism is a dope album, but I like Balance & Options more as far as it being more of a complete album that I can listen to the whole way through, but that's just my two cents on it. Plus, "Change Da Game" is a hell of an intro to an album. 8)

MarshColin

B&O has a couple fillers IMO but still is on some classic shit. I gotta go with Rhythmalism just because We Still Party, So Many Wayz, & Hand In Hand are sooooooo dope to me.