Author Topic: Supposed "I Dominate" Snippett from The Reformation  (Read 546 times)

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Supposed "I Dominate" Snippett from The Reformation
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2008, 04:19:05 PM »
It's Dready Beatz, not Dre, confirmed by 2 Bishop affiliates on this forum. Probably from that Whoo Kid mixtape. Banging beat though. Better than anything Dre did in a while.

I've been craccin my head since last tuesday when i heard the snippet. this seems like a good theory, although i wish it was I DOMNIATE.
Any updates on when Collection Plate hosted by WHOO KID was supposed to be released?

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2008, 06:50:34 PM »
i doubt dready beatz made that track listen to how it sounds its to complex for an average producer to make the sound sounds like dre especially on the hook and the piano on the hook sounds like dr.dre and dwayne parker to me

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2008, 05:50:38 AM »
i doubt dready beatz made that track listen to how it sounds its to complex for an average producer to make the sound sounds like dre especially on the hook and the piano on the hook sounds like dr.dre and dwayne parker to me

If Dready Beatz made it then he seriously stepped up his game since the Pope Mobile track - that was dope, but this has better sounds in it, better mix (even though the snippet isn't in great quality), and like you say, there's a lot going in, it's a complex beat, but it all fits together tightly like Dre does with his beats

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2008, 05:58:29 AM »
It sounds too complex for Dready Beatz to me too but I can't find a reason why would Dae One lie. The only thing that sounds like Dready Betaz is that wierd sound that plays through the whole sound, I hope you know what I mean, I can't describe it.