Author Topic: WESTCOAST SOUND ONLY FOR THE WEST?  (Read 127 times)

mlk

• Lil Geezy
WESTCOAST SOUND ONLY FOR THE WEST?
« on: March 07, 2008, 06:08:32 AM »
Should westcoast artist stay in the gansta type song just for the westcoast listeners ? Or do you think the style we loved the past years ( g funk gangsta rap...) can reach the mainstream audience ?? Or do u think westcoast rappers have to create a new sound or try the things that sell like the sound of the south?? I know it's a lot for one thread lol!

messi19

Re: WESTCOAST SOUND ONLY FOR THE WEST?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 06:28:24 AM »
dumb ass thread are u serious? u actually think G-Funk still excists when its been dead for the past 10+ years?
and of course they have to create a new sound IF they wanna sell, but it doesnt have to sound like the south, because obviously the
the sound they're using now isn't sellin. Retarted ass thread on the real.

Westcoast sound only for the west? LMAO I know ure not even from the westcoast, matter fact u probably aint from the US.

mlk

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 06:35:08 AM »
dumb ass thread are u serious? u actually think G-Funk still excists when its been dead for the past 10+ years?
and of course they have to create a new sound IF they wanna sell, but it doesnt have to sound like the south, because obviously the

Westcoast sound only for the west? LMAO I know ure not even from the westcoast, matter fact u probably aint from the US.
yeah i'm not from U.s  and what's the matter?? I be listening this kind of music since 1993 so don't worry i know g funk is dead but nowadays westcoast sound lost something that's why i am asking this! Music it's universal!! if not artist didn't come overseas to do show!! I'm french and i'am a rapper  too so i know music!!

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 06:36:40 AM »

LOL NO THE QUESTION HERE IS ARE U SERIOUS, LOL U ARE FRENCH HOMIE WHAT U TALKIN ABOUT HIM FOR WHEN U AINT EVEN FROM USA ...YES THE WEST NEEDS TO JUST UPDATE THE SAME SOUND THEY HAVE BUT ADD A NEW TWIST TO IT....AND I AM FROM THE WESTCOAST..

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2008, 06:38:24 AM »

yeah i'm not from U.s  and what's the matter?? I be listening this kind of music since 1993 so don't worry i know g funk is dead but nowadays westcoast sound lost something that's why i am asking this! Music it's universal!! if not artist didn't come overseas to do show!! I'm french and i'am a rapper  too so i know music!!
THERE U GO HOMIE 2 FRENCH GUYS ......HAHA

messi19

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2008, 08:01:32 AM »

LOL NO THE QUESTION HERE IS ARE U SERIOUS, LOL U ARE FRENCH HOMIE WHAT U TALKIN ABOUT HIM FOR WHEN U AINT EVEN FROM USA ...YES THE WEST NEEDS TO JUST UPDATE THE SAME SOUND THEY HAVE BUT ADD A NEW TWIST TO IT....AND I AM FROM THE WESTCOAST..

im french? woow didnt know that...weak ass shit as usual from europeans they aint nothin but wack