Author Topic: What happend between Meech Wells and Snoop Dogg?  (Read 834 times)

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: What happend between Meech Wells and Snoop Dogg?
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2008, 08:33:15 AM »
The song "Fine" on the general's list is dope as well.

Okka

« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2008, 08:52:32 AM »
I heard that Meech tried to sue snoop like a real bitch

Fa real? Where did you hear this from?

Yeah like I said, Snoop & Meech is second only to Snoop & Dre. Meech really knew how to bring out the best in Snoop.

True, they got many classic songs (My Heat Goes Boom, Go Away, In Love With A Thug, Issues, G Bedtime Stories, Still A G Thang etc.)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 08:58:05 AM by Okka »

HEC

« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2008, 09:57:52 AM »
And just because they haven't worked together recently does not mean that they aren't cool, I thought Snoop and Pooh made a dope combo in the "Doggfather" era but they haven't made anything recent but I doubt there is beef there

Brutus

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • we do, what we do, this west coast is voodoo,on U
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2008, 10:26:13 AM »
the last song on bct was produced by pooh

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2008, 10:46:39 AM »
ONLY ONE HATER AND HE KNOW IM NOT GONNA WASTE WORDS ON THT HATER SHIT IM STILL HERE AND BANGIN FOR YALL FOR THE RECORD ME AND SNOOP IS COOL IVE BEEN JUST DOING ME RIGHT NOW BUT WE WILL WORK 2GTHER AGIN ONEDAY IN THE NEAR FUTURE!

Cool. 8) Are you gonna be workin' with Butch Cassidy & E-White some more in the future? Both of them spit the hardest over your beats, for real.

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2008, 01:18:45 PM »
ONLY ONE HATER AND HE KNOW IM NOT GONNA WASTE WORDS ON THT HATER SHIT IM STILL HERE AND BANGIN FOR YALL FOR THE RECORD ME AND SNOOP IS COOL IVE BEEN JUST DOING ME RIGHT NOW BUT WE WILL WORK 2GTHER AGIN ONEDAY IN THE NEAR FUTURE!

Cool. 8) Are you gonna be workin' with Butch Cassidy & E-White some more in the future? Both of them spit the hardest over your beats, for real.
YEP BOTH OF THEM IS MY NIGGAS JUST GTTA LINK UP WITH THEM
NEW WEST HONCHO

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2008, 01:28:16 PM »
Nice to see you here Meech. Do you have some work with Goldie Loc? I still have feelings that man is able to be the next West Coast superstar. But he needs your production and good promotion. Goldie was always on fire, especially with Tha Eastsidaz.
It's funky enough!

DENS

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2008, 01:33:36 PM »
I agree man, Goldie need some good production to way back!

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2008, 01:50:56 PM »
I don't think ANYONE could deny those to have made so much qualiity music together - in love with a thug, still a g thang and now we lay em down are on some ill tip for real, and those just some examples
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Mr Wicked

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • way more karma than posts
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2008, 07:23:58 AM »
since the mods are praising this track
here it is:
Snoop Dogg - Life In The Project
http://www.zshare.net/audio/8512033be40d2f/

btw, why the fuck does Meech have -56 Karma?
He's the real mccoy, right?
How can y'all hate on a guy that brought us so many classics?

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2008, 07:30:21 AM »
since the mods are praising this track
here it is:
Snoop Dogg - Life In The Project
http://www.zshare.net/audio/8512033be40d2f/

btw, why the fuck does Meech have -56 Karma?
He's the real mccoy, right?
How can y'all hate on a guy that brought us so many classics?

propz man.. i guess he has bad karma cause there are some people here that are hatin on dude and spendin most of their life  on computers givin dudes bad karma.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2008, 12:38:49 PM »
iunno what happened with snoop n meech but i prefer meech n east.

i hear my angels sing
i get money
west really

bangers!!!

Denumz_Throwback

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2008, 02:01:47 PM »
NO MATTER HOW YOU PUT IT........BOTH MEECH & SNOOP ARE DOING THERE THANG REPPIN THE WESTCOAST TO THE FULLEST & DOING A GOOD JOB ON DOING SO! BESIDES........JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVENT DONE SHIT LATELY TOGETHER DOESNT MEAN THEY WONT SOON!!!!!!!!!! DENUM BLUE 4 IN-A-ZONE PRODUCTIONS 2008  www.myspace.com/denumbluesmuzikpage 

B-More!

• Lil Geezy
  • dey say da shells 8 em up like candy!
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2008, 12:56:36 AM »
not even second to me but equal. Now We Lay'em Down shiiiiiiit is a fuckin West Coast masterpiece, I bump this every fuckin single day

8) 8) 8)
^Yup, that one's a banger too. Like I had said in another thread, Meech is in my top 5 fav. West Coast producers. 8)

Thats what it is D!...The support is appreciated bet that!!!! ..,Regarding Snoop n Meech--U have 2 SUPREMELY TALENTED individuals who flowed together like a Thug Passion mix....but like Papoose said "dey say that money is the root to all evil!!" n in a sense it is....on dat note--Someone mess with the bread that u use to feed ur fam, u'd have 2 options--da streets or da courts---and in a professional sense, I think the approach taken is a worthy one simply cuz they're still cool n ready to mix it up FOR DA LUV OF MUSIC!! Hopefully Meechy n Snoop lay it out again cuz truly Im waiting n he's mentioned it a few times...we'll see...my ears are waiting...
~~Charlie B-More Wells~~

B-More!

• Lil Geezy
  • dey say da shells 8 em up like candy!
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2008, 12:58:23 AM »
not even second to me but equal. Now We Lay'em Down shiiiiiiit is a fuckin West Coast masterpiece, I bump this every fuckin single day

8) 8) 8)
^Yup, that one's a banger too. Like I had said in another thread, Meech is in my top 5 fav. West Coast producers. 8)

Thats what it is D!...The support is appreciated bet that!!!! ..,Regarding Snoop n Meech--U have 2 SUPREMELY TALENTED individuals who flowed together like a Thug Passion mix....but like Papoose said "dey say that money is the root to all evil!!" n in a sense it is....on dat note--Someone mess with the bread that u use to feed ur fam, u'd have 2 options--da streets or da courts---and in a professional sense, I think the approach taken is a worthy one simply cuz they're still cool n ready to mix it up FOR DA LUV OF MUSIC!! Hopefully Meechy n Snoop lay it out again cuz truly Im waiting n he's mentioned it a few times...we'll see...my ears are waiting...

~~Charlie B-More Wells~~