Author Topic: What's snoop best album  (Read 201 times)

mlk

• Lil Geezy
What's snoop best album
« on: March 05, 2008, 03:05:29 AM »
We all the know that doggystyle is his best album but after that one which one is is best album?  I think it's between No limit top dogg and the last meal  but i have to say the last meal because i can listen all the album wihout skip one song or maybe just one song! the no limit type song!!

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
Re: What's snoop best album
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 04:06:47 AM »
Blue Carpet Treatment

Elano

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2008, 04:20:56 AM »
THERE ARE 200.000 TOPICS AND POLLS ABOUT IT.

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE POST

Klue

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2008, 06:31:07 AM »
Blue Carpet Treatment

elle aime mat haut

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2008, 06:34:22 AM »

Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2008, 07:54:30 AM »
DOGGYSTYLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2008, 08:24:32 AM »
*Deathrow Greatest Hits*

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Lunatic

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2008, 08:49:10 AM »
tough choice for me. Can't say ego trippin yet

last meal - so many dope cuts, but a bit 2 much filler near the end for me
no limit - more consistent than last meal, but lacks those big tracks from last meal
BCT - pretty consistent, some tracks could of been left off

between those 3 for me
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

HEC

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2008, 09:48:26 AM »
depending on how I feel that particular day its between "Tha Doggfather" and "Tha Last Meal"

messi19

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2008, 09:49:51 AM »

WestCoasta

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2008, 10:06:02 AM »
DOGGYSTYLE
THA DOGGFATHER
NO LIMIT TOP DOGG
LAST MEAL
DA GAME IS TO BE SOLD
EGO TRIPPIN
PAID THA COST TO BE DA BOSS
BLUE CARPET
R&G

Lunatic

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2008, 10:11:33 AM »
depending on how I feel that particular day its between "Tha Doggfather" and "Tha Last Meal"
totally forgot about this one. This is def his 2nd best lol.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Elano

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2008, 11:03:12 AM »

Prince Harry: I'm no hero

His outburst came on the flight home after ten weeks on the frontline fighting the Taliban. But the modest prince insisted: “I’m no hero”—as he paid tribute to two horribly injured comrades on his flight.

Prince Harry returned home on Saturday with two horrifically wounded soldiers and insisted: "Don't call me a hero—those are the heroes."

The modest prince, looking drained after ten weeks fighting on the frontline in Afghanistan, revealed: "One had lost two limbs—a left arm and a right leg—and another guy who was saved by his mate's body being in the way but took shrapnel to the neck.

"Both were out cold throughout the whole of the flight.

And they all thought, ‘Lucky you, where are you going? Back down to Garmsir? I was like, ‘no, England'. Eventually they clicked, but they were upset.

"They were pretty depressed with me and they were just like, ‘It would be nice to keep you here'.

"But I got replaced so as far as they were concerned they've got air cover, that's all they really care about. I'm sure they're not going to miss me."

Last night the head of the Army, Chief of the General Staff Sir Richard Dannatt, thanked the News of the World for taking a leading role in setting up the media blackout that allowed Harry to go to war.

He said: "The deployment of Prince Harry to Afghanistan has allowed a young Army officer to serve his country, carrying out the job that he has been trained for.

"I have been very impressed by the judgment of the News of the World in striking that balance between what readers need to know but in a way that does not endanger the lives of our troops, whether that be Prince Harry or those deployed with Prince Harry.

"I would therefore like to thank the News of the World for their understanding."

On Saturday night, Harry was at the family home Highgrove in Gloucester with Wills, father Charles, girlfriend Chelsy Davy and a small group of close friends for a welcome back party.

"Those are the heroes. Those were guys who had been blown up by a mine that they had no idea about, serving their country, doing a normal patrol."

Harry added: "The bravery of the guys out there was humbling.

"I wouldn't say I'm a hero. I'm no more a hero than anyone else. If you think about it there are thousands and thousands of troops out there."

The 23-year-old prince was talking minutes after landing at RAF Brize Norton, Oxfordshire, at 11.29am on an RAF TriStar jet bringing home around 170 men.

Harry, who was greeted by father Prince Charles and brother Wills, spoke of the huge responsibility of his job, having to drop bombs on enemy positions.

He said: "You do what you have to do, what's necessary to save your own guys.

"If you need to drop a bomb, worst case scenario then you will, but then that's just the way it is.

"It's not nice to drop bombs but to save lives that's what happens. You do what you have to do to save your own guys."

It was during the eight-hour flight from Kandahar that Harry told a squaddie he was "****ing p*ssed off" to be returning home.

Secret

His highly dangerous tour of duty had to be cut short when foreign media leaked details of his secret deployment.

The prince was talking as the Ministry of Defence revealed an RAF man was killed in a rocket attack on Basra airbase in Iraq on Friday night, where British forces are also fighting.

Harry, a second lieutenant— known as a cornet—in the Household Cavalry, insisted he would like to return to the front line if the opportunity arose.

Asked if he feared his fighting days may be over, he replied: "I hope not. I know there's a lot of people thinking, ‘Well you've done it once, now you've got the medal why would you ever want to go back again?'

"Well, as you would know if you spoke to a lot of the other guys who came off the plane with me, there are plenty of people willing to go back again just to serve their country and do their bit.

"Because at the end of the day, if you're not there and someone from your regiment or a mate of yours, if something were to happen to them, realistically you would feel indirectly guilty.

"I'm going to wait for the colonel to get back and sit down and find out what the options are.

"But as far as I see it, yeah I would love to go back out and I've already mentioned it to him that I want to go out very, very soon.

"Hopefully for my brother as well, there's a possibility that it can work. We just have to wait and see for the future."

Just days before he returned to Britain, Harry told how brother Wills was jealous that he was seeing action and revealed they would love to be posted to a war zone together.

Harry said: "I know he'd love to, whether it's on the ground or 15,000ft up, bombs strapped to the wings. I'm not entirely sure what the plans are.

"But I know he would love to come out here. I've had chats to him and he loves to know what's going on out here."

Since Harry spoke, it emerged that Army officer Wills, 25, will be commissioned into the Navy and serve on a frigate or destroyer in one of the world's trouble spots.

Harry described the men he served with as "a really good bunch of guys," adding: "Once you are out in the middle of the desert and all you depend on is one another, to look out for each other, then it comes down to the fact you are mates, all ranks aside, you are mates and you look out for each other."

Asked if it had been one of the happiest times in his life, he said: "Yes probably. It was fantastic. I was hugely grateful for having the opportunity. I enjoyed being out there. I did enjoy it a little bit more I suppose than I should, but not in a sick way.

"Actually being out in the middle of nowhere, with the stars out, is just a fantastic place to be. Sometimes you actually forget...it's hard to actually bring yourself back to reality and say, ‘I could actually get shot at at any point' just because the area itself was so nice.

"Two mornings before I left I heard birds sing—in the desert."

Harry praised the British Press, including the News of the World, who knew about his deployment to Helmand Province but agreed to keep it secret for the security of the prince and his colleagues.

Harry said: "I hope that this has now been proven that the system can work and the British press go along with the deal. It has proved that it can actually work so I don't see why it can't work again. The British media kept to their side of the bargain.

"I'm very grateful for that and thanks to all the British media for keeping their mouths shut.

"And I know for a fact that there was stuff they did behind the scenes to stop stuff coming out which was massively kind of them.

"But at the same time, it was foreign media that spilled the beans. I didn't see it coming. It's a shame. Angry would be the wrong word to use but I am slightly disappointed.

"I really thought I could see it through to the end and come back with our guys and the colonel himself.

"But I'm back here now and I suppose deep down inside it's quite nice. I'm looking forward to having a bath but, no, I would like to have stayed back with the guys.

"Whatever has happened has happened and it doesn't surprise me, there's always someone out there who is willing to ruin the party but, well, job's done."

Returning to his future, Harry went on: "There's all sorts of possibilities that will arise but I don't intend on leaving the army.

"Once you are back from operations everything is a bit of an anti-climax, you go back to your unit and there you are, day-in day-out, the same routine, nothing changes and that's the way it is.

"At least in operations you are kept on your toes the whole time.

"That's what guys join up for, I guess, that adrenalin."

Harry told how he learned he was coming home after overhearing coded radio messages.

He said: "When I first heard about it I was listening to the radio and people were talking about me in codewords and I gathered that it was actually about me after a short time."

Gutted

Harry revealed he was in the desert close to the former Taliban stronghold of Musa Qala when the story broke that he was out there.

But he was delighted that it was not before he realised his ambition to serve as a troop leader, taking over from an officer sent home for two weeks' rest.

He said his troop were sad to see him go: "They were pretty gutted actually. I managed to troop lead them for a bit.

"As far as I'm concerned it was mission successful because the main crux of it was to lead a troop.

"They were gutted, they were just like ‘It's ridiculous' but once again this has come round and it has ended the way it is.

"No one knew about it. I just went up about an hour before I left and said, ‘Look I'm off'.