Author Topic: Amy Winehouse  (Read 291 times)

Joe Bonanno

Re: Amy Winehouse
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2008, 12:27:04 AM »
i guess that goes to show your lack of dynamic in musical taste. some might say her voice is very unique and refereshing in these days of polished auto tuned vocals, and is reminiscent of a rougher, more organic period in soul/r&b music

But then others will say that she just sucks. And they are right.

its all a matter of taste.

Elevz

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2008, 02:55:15 AM »
What? Amy Winehouse's voice is the best thing to happen to popular music in like at least a decade or so.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2008, 04:39:32 AM »
I can't deny that she's a crackhead, but she can sing her ass off! I wonder what music you do like then?

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2008, 05:04:55 AM »
What? Amy Winehouse's voice is the best thing to happen to popular music in like at least a decade or so.

You've got to be kidding. Alicia Keys says hi.

Elevz

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2008, 06:07:51 AM »

"No One" vs "Valerie"? Amy wins by a mile or 50.

IMO.

Fressh_Deini

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • G-Funk
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2008, 08:43:22 AM »
Word to the mofo motha! Her voice is amazing and I love her music. And if the drugs made her make music like this, I hope she will never stop using it.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2008, 10:57:40 AM »

"No One" vs "Valerie"? Amy wins by a mile or 50.

IMO.
i like alicias debut voice better, but this commercial shit she doing is wack, she sound like ewvery other dime a dozen boring r&b artist

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2008, 11:11:34 AM »
amy's music is great she is a complete mess though.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2008, 06:55:21 PM »
It's one thing to say you dont like her music, voice, whatever, however the moment you say something like "she sucks because shes a crackhead" then you lose all legitimacy in your argument. 

they dont just give 5 grammys to one artist for no reason, check out her first album Frank, if you still dont like her then ok.  I'ma listen to it now actually.

-KIDRENEGADE-

'EclipZe

« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2008, 03:55:02 AM »
uhm i like her voice, she got that soul thing going on, and she made some catchy tunes so she aint that bad, but she looks like shit i wouldn't even shit on her