Author Topic: Jimmy Henchman on Game’s Jail Time  (Read 266 times)

dj Hurricane

• Muthafuckin' OG
Jimmy Henchman on Game’s Jail Time
« on: March 11, 2008, 02:08:31 PM »
 Despite published reports posted earlier today, The Game is still incarcerated in a Los Angeles county prison facility. The Game’s manager and Czar Entertainment CEO, Jimmy Henchman, called in to SOHH to help clear up the false reports.

“We had anticipated that he would be release on or before April 2nd,” Henchman explained to SOHH. “[We were expecting] it to be similar to what happened with Paris Hilton, where she was sentenced to 90 days and only did a week in the penitentiary. As of right now, I don’t know what county jail he’s at. We’re anticipating for him to be home probably April, so he can promote his album.”

“We’ve had extensive talks,” Henchman revealed. “At first they weren’t allowing him to really use the phones because they had him on 23 hour lock in. But, he’s very productive in there. In fact, he’s been writing some records. He has a record that he wanted to make sure that he’s able to record immediately after he’s released.”

“I think this experience for him is going to change his outlook of what it is to have your freedom and what it is to have it taken away,” Henchman explained. “I think for the positive its going to change some of his outlooks. But, he did say he wanted me to book studio time. He doesn’t want to go home, he wants to go straight to a studio as soon as he’s released.”

Source: SOHH.COM

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: Jimmy Henchman on Game’s Jail Time
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2008, 02:30:51 PM »
i hope he'll get assassinated in there

~Lucien~

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2008, 02:43:21 PM »

shut the fuck up kid

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2008, 03:27:16 PM »
U MIGHT CATCH SLUGZ B4 HE DOES I CAN TELL U THAT...BLOOD...

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2008, 04:24:26 PM »
U MIGHT CATCH SLUGZ B4 HE DOES I CAN TELL U THAT...BLOOD...

LMAOOOOOO!!!

Mixtape Fan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2008, 05:03:38 PM »
SEEMZ LIKE HE'LL GO STR8 IN TO THA STUDIO AND DO SOME GOOD SHIT HOPEFULLY LIKE HOW PAC DID AMBITIONZ AZ AH RIDAH