Author Topic: simple questions  (Read 266 times)

Nigga_With_An_Additude

Re: simple questions
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2008, 02:11:13 PM »
life is based on good and bad job.........

at some point they don't equal each ohter and sometimes they do

thats why me and sikotic get along so well we agree upon alot of things......

but you can't just says its good or bad because life is really shades of gray.......dig?

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2008, 03:27:47 PM »
but how do you know orange is exact opposite of blue and vice verse? also concerning right or left wouldn't you want to always do the right thing??? therefore right is positive and left is negative

side note: this song playin in the background is sick!
as for the colors:

Yellow, red and blue are the primary colors; a 50/50 blend of two primary colors is the exact opposite to the third one.

As for left and right: The use of "right" for "ethically correct" would be interesting to trace back, but today "left" and "right" can be considered neutral indications of direction. It's not the same pair as "wrong" and "right"

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2008, 07:07:34 PM »
everything is relative. For instance....if im standing, which direction is down? If I point to the ground....i am right. If someone is standing next to me...."down" is the same direction for them. Someone on the other side of the world.....could point to what is "down" for them. They would be pointing the opposite direction of me. Which of us is right?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2008, 12:56:56 PM »
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :