Author Topic: "THE GAME" TO DROP NEW SINGLE WHEN RELEASED  (Read 788 times)

AnybodyKilla

Re: "THE GAME" TO DROP NEW SINGLE WHEN RELEASED
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2008, 10:12:40 PM »
no offence, but source?

game said in that jail video that as soon as he comes out turn on the radio ... blah blah blah... so i asked Taydoe if he was gonna release a song - and he replied with "as soon as hes out its on, straight to the station, then straight to the set" - station being [radio station] - set being [video set]- and game finished the album couple weeks before he turned himself in

On the set? What movie he making now? Whens Life After The Math coming out?

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2008, 06:32:22 AM »
^^^^^^^video set ... to film a video.. not a movie

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2008, 08:33:10 AM »
How we do and One blood were released months before the actual album came out. Isnt LAX supposed to drop June?

Fressh_Deini

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • G-Funk
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2008, 08:39:10 AM »
Can't wait for the new single.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2008, 12:03:26 PM »
How we do and One blood were released months before the actual album came out. Isnt LAX supposed to drop June?

thats why i said it will probably be released august now

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2008, 12:17:06 PM »
I Wanna Hear Battlecat On That Shit

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2008, 02:40:12 PM »
no offence, but source?

game said in that jail video that as soon as he comes out turn on the radio ... blah blah blah... so i asked Taydoe if he was gonna release a song - and he replied with "as soon as hes out its on, straight to the station, then straight to the set" - station being [radio station] - set being [video set]- and game finished the album couple weeks before he turned himself in

Hey LongBeachsFinest...you actually no taydoe or was it a one time thing ?
Props for the info tho...good to know, been waiting on some good Music in a whille...Thanks again for the info

Allpaul

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2008, 02:53:40 PM »

[/quote]

LondonGayest u are wrong, Game got locked up on Fri, march 1st, he gonna be released on April 30th roughly, thats 60 days, u moron....If not earlier for a being a good guy....

As for Release date, u dont know shit..>And where is Ya Boy Taydoe with Life after the Math DVD?>
[/quote]

Why do you always got to be such a dick?

No Teflon

« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2008, 04:55:26 PM »
^^^becoz i know what LBF did in hhboard, posting fake shit and all them lies, like he did when he said Game bought LA Night Club ifor 3.5 mils...and bunch more...
he was BWS, RIP, LBF,Acting up and million other accounts...Than he jacked Aces(Photographer from BWS) pic from myspace and said it was him, with Ya Boy and Omar Cruz on the pic, with Taydoe, but after those Pics of Game in the studio leaked(With Game roking Mohawk), everybody was like, wait up, THe dude that did those pics is The DUDE THAT LBF TRIED TO CLAIM TO BE....wtf....

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2008, 05:02:08 PM »
^^^becoz i know what LBF did in hhboard, posting fake shit and all them lies, like he did when he said Game bought LA Night Club ifor 3.5 mils...and bunch more...
he was BWS, RIP, LBF,Acting up and million other accounts...Than he jacked Aces(Photographer from BWS) pic from myspace and said it was him, with Ya Boy and Omar Cruz on the pic, with Taydoe, but after those Pics of Game in the studio leaked(With Game roking Mohawk), everybody was like, wait up, THe dude that did those pics is The DUDE THAT LBF TRIED TO CLAIM TO BE....wtf....

the longbeachsfinest account on hhboard isnt mine homie -

No Teflon

« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2008, 05:03:13 PM »
oh, ok....^^^RIP Billboard, I was just wathing some youtube shit, that Dedication Game did to him....Sad thing...IF he only knew How Far Game got now...