Author Topic: for those who have heard ego trippin.....  (Read 113 times)

C-clamp

• Muthafuckin' OG
for those who have heard ego trippin.....
« on: March 07, 2008, 07:53:23 PM »
What y'all think? 

Personally, i think this is like R&G pt. 2, so I know a lot of hardcore fans and youngs fans won't like it.  I'm lovin it though, not as a rap record, just as good music, production is top notch and there's a little bit of everything in there

As for the ghostwriting, I got to tell you I was surprised, usually I can tell when snoop is spitting other people lyrics, but this time I couldn't.  I don't know if thats cause they did that good a job or because snoop put his own touches to their lyrics.

Either way, after 1 or 2 spins i'm giving it a 4/5

AnybodyKilla

Re: for those who have heard ego trippin.....
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 07:59:48 PM »
What y'all think? 

Personally, i think this is like R&G pt. 2, so I know a lot of hardcore fans and youngs fans won't like it.  I'm lovin it though, not as a rap record, just as good music, production is top notch and there's a little bit of everything in there

As for the ghostwriting, I got to tell you I was surprised, usually I can tell when snoop is spitting other people lyrics, but this time I couldn't.  I don't know if thats cause they did that good a job or because snoop put his own touches to their lyrics.

Couldnt agree more!!!

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 08:03:42 PM »
What y'all think? 

Couldnt agree more!!!

Woodrow

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 08:05:12 PM »
Going into Ego Trippin' if you're looking for another Doggystyle, you'll be disappointed.

Going into Ego Trippin' if you've got an open mind, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

messi19

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2008, 08:21:02 PM »
Going into Ego Trippin' if you're looking for another Doggystyle, you'll be disappointed.

Going into Ego Trippin' if you've got an open mind, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Lunatic

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2008, 08:39:39 PM »
I disagree on it being r&g 2..I kind of hate that album, and i'm really feelin this one.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com