Author Topic: New Audio- Big Wy "1-800 Freestyle"  (Read 298 times)

messi19

Re: New Audio- Big Wy "1-800 Freestyle"
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2008, 04:07:37 PM »
yup thats me .. actually wayne and baby's connections with the bloods are thru capito who wayne calls his lil brother , capito was out in LA for a minute and was messin with baron davis , term aka red karpet  who is a well known member of swans or mob piru , he also messes with bws streetbase heavy... you can here wayne talk about it in on youtube .. it was trough capitos affiliation that wayne and baby got put on throough older heads in LA . Also jerz told me they had to cut waynes verse from the one blood remix down coz he started to go even crazier with all the b dogg slang

yeah i know that but the nigga Capito started hangin with Baron not to long ago nigga. So they tryna tell me they became bloods at 20 something? The nigga been signed since he was 11..how the fuck can u be signed to a succesfull ass label like Cash Money back in the 90s when u were 11 and then claim u a street nigga?

This nigga said that he haven't dropped a body on Hustla Muzik but now he's all Soo Woop, and 5 star bullshit. Aint the nigga Capito YOUNGER then Wayne and yet he holds down Wayne? SMH and Wayne pose to be a blood..yeah right.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 10:21:33 AM by messi19 »

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2008, 10:10:29 AM »
re-up... I'll have a word from Wy ... be sure to download the song..

also there is a new one by Disko up at Raptalk. Inglewood is in the house this week....
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2008, 10:21:00 AM »
re-up... I'll have a word from Wy ... be sure to download the song..

also there is a new one by Disko up at Raptalk. Inglewood is in the house this week....
^Good to hear Disko is making new shit, his mixtapes are dope. I'm still bumpin' that "Fucked Up/Toe Up" joint he did for Problem too.