Author Topic: LAKERS = Best Team in the NBA.  (Read 570 times)

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
Re: LAKERS = Best Team in the NBA.
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2008, 02:12:58 PM »
Saying your teams gonna win it all>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> saying your team is gonna lose to the pistons

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2008, 03:00:39 PM »
Saying your teams gonna win it all>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> saying your team is gonna lose to the pistons

There is nothing wrong with that.  He was just giving his honest opinion.
I like the Raptors, if I was asked if they would beat the Celtics in a 7 game series I would say no.  Doesn't make me less of a fan.

O.B.L.R.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2008, 03:03:00 PM »

Blow Out the Candle of the Devil

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2008, 03:05:19 PM »

I like the Raptors, if I was asked if they would beat the Celtics in a 7 game series I would say no.  Doesn't make me less of a fan.

BEING A TRUE FAN MEANS BEING ABLE TO LOOK PAST REALITY!!! COME ON! KOBE >>> MJ! LAKERS >> CELTICS! LAKERS ARE THE REAL 2008 CHAMPS!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2008, 03:20:09 PM »
lol@this nigga still having that awkward ass screenname
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2008, 03:29:04 PM »

BEING A TRUE FAN MEANS BEING ABLE TO LOOK PAST REALITY!!! COME ON! KOBE >>> MJ! LAKERS >> CELTICS! LAKERS ARE THE REAL 2008 CHAMPS!

gotta love the sarcasm...lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2008, 04:17:06 PM »

LOL...when your team is clearly in contention and you show no faith by picking the opposing team to win, you're a piece of shit fan with no pride. Come on, now.

:puke:

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2008, 04:20:08 PM »

LOL...when your team is clearly in contention and you show no faith by picking the opposing team to win, you're a piece of shit fan with no pride. Come on, now.

YES BECAUSE YOU SHOULD CLAIM YOUR TEAM IS GONNA WIN NO MATTER WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCES! OBJECTIVITY AND REALISM SHOULD ALWAYS BE IGNORED WHEN IT COMES TO DICKRIDING!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2008, 04:54:19 PM »

YES BECAUSE YOU SHOULD CLAIM YOUR TEAM IS GONNA WIN NO MATTER WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCES! OBJECTIVITY AND REALISM SHOULD ALWAYS BE IGNORED WHEN IT COMES TO DICKRIDING!

Okay...when your team has a good shot, as Boston clearly did, you root for them and keep faith in them. It's not like a Clipper fan who has doubts that his team is going all the way. That's a totally different case. What don't you get about that?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2008, 06:05:51 PM »

so being blind > stating how you think a series will happen???

LOL ok sheep boy.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2008, 06:54:38 PM »
Cheering for one team your whole life >>>>>>>>>>>>>> hopping on the bandwagon

• 'G'
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2008, 07:09:42 PM »

Okay...when your team has a good shot, as Boston clearly did, you root for them and keep faith in them. It's not like a Clipper fan who has doubts that his team is going all the way. That's a totally different case. What don't you get about that?

NIGGA FUCK YOU AND YOUR FAITH BULLSHIT. HE THOUGHT ABOUT IT OBJECTIVELY AND REACHED THE CONCLUSION THAT ALTHOUGH HE'D LOVE TO SEE THE CELTICS WIN, HE THOUGHT THE PISTONS WERE GONNA COME OUT ON TOP. THAT DOESNT MAKE HIM A HORRIBLE FAN OF SOME SORT. WHAT THE FUCK DONT YOU GET ABOUT THAT? OR ARE YOU JUST SO FUCKING BUTTHURT ABOUT YOUR LAKERS LOSING THAT YOU WILL PULL STRAWS AND TRY TO CRITICIZE ANYTHING YOU CAN? YOU AND YOUR THEY PLAYED LIKE THE BETTER TEAM CUZ THEY WERE HUNGRIER BULLSHIT. NIGGA JUST SAY THEY WERE THE BETTER TEAM, THEY GOT A BETTER SQUAD, THE LAKERS WERE FUCKING WACK AND SOFT, AND COULDNT HANG WITH THE BOSTON CELTICS. YOU WERE BUSTING A NUT AFTER THE GASOL TRADE TALKING ABOUT HOW THE LAKER SQUAD IS THE BEST IN THE LEAGUE AND ONCE THEY CHOKED IN THE FINALS YOU START TALKING ABOUT HOW THEYRE SO INEXPERIENCED AND YOUNG. AND NOW YOU TRY TO GET ON FOOLS FOR UNDERESTIMATING THEIR TEAM EVEN THOUGH THEY WANTED THEM TO WIN. FUCKING BITCHMADE PUNK WHO CANT ACCEPT THAT HIS LOVERBOYS SQUAD GOT SHITTED ON.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2008, 12:52:01 AM »
Towel boy, calm down with your caps...The point is that when you're a fan of a team, you keep faith in them...Especially when your team is favored to win. But of course, you wouldn't know anything about that. You don't even have a team, you just root for anyone playing the Lakers.  There's a couple of your kind lurking this site.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2008, 01:14:04 AM »
RIK really looked like a moron once again.  I should of bet dubcc accounts again with him so he could of deleted his account like he had to after the last bet we made LMAO!

DIP DIP SET SET

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2008, 01:58:09 AM »
RIK really looked like a moron once again.  I should of bet dubcc accounts again with him so he could of deleted his account like he had to after the last bet we made LMAO!

Yea...too bad you picked the Lakers. LOL