Author Topic: The roc qb beef  (Read 108 times)

P (Guest)

The roc qb beef
« on: May 16, 2001, 07:11:16 AM »
the jay-z-prodigy beef broken down for you dogs. these comments are from prodigy himself and are about a year old.

"YEAH YEAH NIGGAS AND NIGGARETTES, IT'S P THE H.N.I.C. WICH STANDS FOR THE HEAD NIGGA IN CHARGE YO K YOU'RE MAN'S IS REAL LOOSE. BUT THATS A SMALL THING I DEAL WIT CLOWNS LIKE THAT DAILY. PAC PUT OUT SOME OF THE BEST RAP MUSIC I EVER HEARD IN HIS LAST DAYS. I WAS A FAN TILL HE WENT AT ME AND MY CHILDREN. . .IT ALL STARTED WHEN SNOOP AND THE DOG POUND MADE A SONG CALLED N.Y. N.Y. .IN THE VIDEO THEY WERE DISRESPECTING OUR CITY BY KICKING OVER BUILDINGS AND STOMPING THREW MANHATTAN . .SO ME, HAVOC,NORE, AND CAPONE DECIDED TO MAKE A SONG GOING BACK AT THEM. . .BY THE WAY JAY-Z MADE A STATEMENT IN ONE OF HIS SONGS THAT I NEED TO CHECK HIM ON. .HE SAID, . "IT SEEMS LIKE NEW YORK BEEN SOFT EVER SINCE SNOOP CAME THREW AND CRUSHED THE BUILDINGS I'M TRYIN' TA RESTORE THE FEELING" . .JAY IF YOU READING THIS, DON'T TALK SHIT AFTER EVERTHING DIES DOWN HOMIE...WHEN THE WAR WAS ON YOU WAS QUIET LIKE A BITCH...THE ONLY NIGGAS THAT STEPPED UP TO THE PLATE WAS MOBB DEEP!!!!!!! DON'T TRY TO GET RESPECT OFF A WHAT WE DID ... . .MOBB DEEP AND SNOOP DOG STARTED THE EAST VS. WEST WAR THATS WHY PAC WENT AT US CAUSE WE DIS HIS BOY SNOOP. . .AND WE WENT RIGHT BACK AT PAC, WITH NO!!!! HESITATION. PAC DISSED JAY TOO BUT I HEARD NO REPLY.... . .BUT FUCK ALL THAT EAST WEST SHIT, THAT SHIT IS CORNY WE JUST DID A SONG WITH SNOOP,AND TRAY D FROM THE EASTSIDERS FOR THE MURDA MUZIK MOVIE SOUNDTRACK....HOW BOUT THAT!!! . .WE SETTLE THINGS LIKE ADULTS AND KEPT IT MOVING. . .SO FOR YOU FAGGOT NIGGAS TRYIN' THROW YOU'RE 2 CENT .IN ABOUT SOME COASTAL BULLSHIT. . .NIGGA WE VETERANS IN THE WAR!!! WE LIVE THIS SHIT EVERYDAY!!! YALL JUST THE AUDIANCE THAT WATCHES FROM THE SIDE LINES. WE GO THREW IT, YALL JUST GOSSIP ABOUT THE REAL SHIT WE DO. WE STOOD UP FOR N.Y. AND WE A STILL DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN NONE OF THESE OTHER CLOWN ASS RAP NIGGAS WILL. THEY TOO BUSY IN THE MIRROR. . .R.I.P. 2 PAC AND MUCH LOVE TOO HIS FRIENDS AND FAMILY. .AND ONE LOVE TO SNOOP AND THE EASTSIDERS GOOD LOOKING MY NIGGAS. HIT ME WHEN YOU NEED SOM'TIN

then he say's

NO WE DON'T GOT BEEF WIT JAY-Z. IF WE DID IT WOULD BE MAJOR NEWS IN EVERY PAPER, AND PUBLICATION OUT BECAUSE WHEN IT'S ON WE DON'T PLAY. I'M A DEFINATLY HOLLA AT THAT NIGGA ABOUT THAT SNOOP STATEMENT THO. IF HE TAKE IT TO HEART THEN FUCK EM' I COULDN'T CARE LESS. WE BEEN GOING THREW DRAMA SINCE WE FIRST CAME OUT. ANOTHER EPISODE WONT MAKE ME NO DIFFERANCE

the outlawz situation

MY MAN OUT IN BROWNSVILLE WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT HOW I FELT ABOUT WHAT THE "OUTLAWS" SAID ON B.E.T. . .FUCK THE "OUTLAWS". WE MADE THE SONG THUG LIFE IS MINE BECAUSE WE LIVE THAT SHIT 4 REAL AND SO DO MILLIONS OF OTHER PEOPLE ON THIS EARTH. THUG LIFE BELONGS TO WHOEVER LIVES IT. . .THE SONG HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TUPAC. IT HAS TO DO WITH US. ME AND MY DOG'S RUN THE STREET EVERYDAY, SO WHEN THE "OUTLAWS" SEE US(and it wont be the first time they've bumped into us) I SAY HANDLE YOU'RE BUISNESS IF THERE'S A PROBLEM
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Re: The roc qb beef
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2001, 11:50:50 AM »
Am I the only one here who detests the loud mouth Outlawz?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2001, 02:17:56 PM »
I don't know about you, but I support the Outlawz. As for Mobb Deep, they rep that other coast, and 2Pac took the Thug Life, we live it, personally, because 'Pac popularize the saying. 2Pac was Thug Life, and Mobb Deep took it. It ain't no thang though, I'm cool with the Outlawz, Mobb Deep is alright, I bump some of their shit, Jay-Z needs to eat shit and die. Jay-Z was hard, but now he gets on my nerves. He ain't even as good as he makes himself out to be.

eNgIeS

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2001, 03:48:28 PM »
Mobb Deep are the real niggaz, what P said was god damn true, Jay Z sort of dissed Pac in Brooklyns finest but never had the nerve to spit any names in that shit

I still bump Jay Z (Mainly his earlier shit) & I am not taken sides but what P said was true

techniec

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2001, 04:21:35 PM »
after reading what prodigy said, after reading the props he gave dpg, snoop and 2pac, i goota admit i have new found respect for them

i still love the outlawz, but i got mad respect for mobb deep for admitting what they did, respecting and showin love to their rivals and squashing beef

Joachim

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2001, 04:33:05 PM »
Prodigy was up on Hip Hop Review (in tha uk) a while back claimin in terms of flow hes New Yorks finest, or something arrogant to that effect, which put me off him altogether.

Plus he got his ass robbed on his own video shoot.

As for tha beef everyone on tha east coast wants a beef wit Jay Z.

Top-Dogg2001

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Stillmatic
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2001, 09:29:23 PM »
I agree with just about everything p said there. Especially with the thing about the Outlawz. The outlawz ain't shit without pac and khadafi. They are always talkin shit like they have done something big recently. They dissed eminem for what he said in the song marshall mathers. They act as if everything that someone says is a diss to tupac.
Picture yourself crushin Xzibit with your tough talk,
thats like Christopher Reeve doin' the crip walk.- Xzibit

Suicidal, High I'm smoking so much la,
I saw a dead bird flying through a broken sky-
Nas

Hambone (Guest)

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2001, 09:57:04 PM »
I like the outlawz...........they have 2pac runnin in there veins.......everything that tupac was pissed at......they know all about.......they were all like brothers.......so you know they are still going to have hatred.......i dont know what they are going through..but i feel for them.....2pac was really pisssed at mobb deep......and that beef with the outlawz will probably never die.......in some interview i heard that 2pac did, he was just mad that mobb deep wasnt showin luvv about where they first heard thug life from.....tupac sent some of his boyz to comfront them about it and mobb deep was like fuck u....and it popped off from there...so who knows....but the outlawz.they will never be on the level of 2pac, but i like the fact that the outlawz took there shit independent.....sued Suge..and won...and are doing there own shit.....and people are showing them love, and respecting them and the fact that 2pac was the original thug Lord....if there is a thug song....they try to get the outlawz on it...
when it comes to people talkin about tupac...i just feel they are upset everybody is talkin like they knew him....they are using his image to get ahead...Like Lil'zane and ja rule..eminem isnt trying to be like him, but he mentioned  2pac in like 3 or 4 of his songs...they were not a diss towards tupac, but I feel for them on that one..and what C-Bo said in one of his songs about pac......

C-Bo was saying to all the rappers that talk about tupac in their songs...need to quit.....they all need to let the brotha rest in peace....even if it is a song givin thanks....C-Bo and the rest of the peeps close to tupac are tired of hearing it.....unless you knew him personally, like they did they dont wanna hear it anymore.............   that C-bo song was a Diss song to master P and others..that keep refering to 2pac....and actin like 2pac....i heard that E-40 and the Click have a couple of songs also dissin a bunch of fools in the industry cause they use 2pac in there verses too much.....

and i agree with them..they need to let the boy rest in peace....Even Dre said it in his verse...
im not a thug...how much 2pac in you, you got......

that wasnt a diss, but at the same time..he worked with 2pac and knew 2pac, and helped propell tupac to his mainstream superstar status, and on his UP in Smoke tour, he showed luvv to 2pac......

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2001, 01:05:18 AM »
Like Suge and Death Row, Outlawz are living off Pac's name. They shouldn't start any beef cause I doubt they can handle it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hambone (Guest)

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2001, 01:26:57 AM »
i dont think they are startin any beef..just continuing the beef...which they shouldnt...but two of there closest members are dead...so it is hard to get the point across that it isnt worth it anymore to stop the beef......

I wouldnt underestimate the outlawz.....Mobb deep probably has a gang of fools with them...but if need be all the outlawz have luvv out on the westcoast.....they have been on a gang of underground releases.....with fools that trully still run the streets...again....life is too short...so i hope it doesnt come to that.....they also have a compilation that is going to drop soon.....called Jersey mob...with there NJ and west coast extended family members....we havent heard the last of them yet........just hope that all be beef will be squashed soon..