Author Topic: Any stores have exclusive versions of Ego Trippin with bonus tracks or extras?  (Read 197 times)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
I'm getting Ego Trippin today...do any stores have special exclusive editions with bonus tracks or anything.  I know Best Buy usually does and last year Target offered a free DVD with Blue Carpet Treatment.  Anyone know of any retailers doing anything similar with Ego Trippin?

OG Snoopaveli

I know australian version had a bonus
Nobody Better
---> http://www.zshare.net/audio/8776821435a732/

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Hmm, Best Buy's website has a listing for Ego Trippin - Exclusive, but the tracklisting is the same as the regular version....not sure what their exlusive is.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
For anyone who wants to know....the Best Buy exclusive is 5 free downloads from Rhapsody for any 5 songs...no bonus snoop tracks....but they are selling the CD for 2 dollars more than the regular CD (which they also have there)...so the 5 "free" downloads aren't really free LOL.  The CDs do have different UPCs though, so for the collectors out there, it does have slightly different packaging in the way of the barcode.

BCG1

• 'G'
  • "Cleveland is the City"
I just copped mine at Target & it comes with a dvd, but they also have the regular one w/o the dvd that costs less.