Author Topic: isaac bruce and number 80  (Read 547 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: isaac bruce and number 80
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2008, 12:58:50 PM »
steve largent and jerry rice is a different story. that's like letting robert parish letting tim duncan wear his old number for the celtics if he wanted 00. lol

steve largent = retired HOFer, rice wanted his #

jerry rice = retired HOFer, bruce wants his #

how is it a different story???

robert parish is in the hall of fame too. lol. but don't you see the gap in performance not even tim brown shouldn'thave been allowed to wear number 80 if he went to SF after Rice left.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2008, 10:58:26 PM »
There are only so many numbers for WRs, and it's not like Bruce will play well enough to retire his number as a 49er. If this was a young stud on the scale of Randy Moss entering his rookie season, then this would be an issue.
:sign_werd: Anyways, I think Bruce should have retired a Ram. He was their when they were still in L.A., won a Super Bowl with them, and was a part of one of the greatest offenses in NFL history. But the $$$ speaks louder then anything.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2008, 11:06:18 AM »
FUCK THIS THREAD.

Threads like this are why I dont really fuck with the sports section anymore here.
yo I'm about to goto to rite aid, u prefer tampax or pearl tampons?
lol,really though...no hate Spice but wtf. I think its bullshit if he wears #80. Bruce is a great player and i actually think its cool hes on my team but come on Rice's number? fuck outta here...its like lebron goin to chicago and keepin #23...

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2008, 11:08:28 AM »
There are only so many numbers for WRs, and it's not like Bruce will play well enough to retire his number as a 49er. If this was a young stud on the scale of Randy Moss entering his rookie season, then this would be an issue.
:sign_werd: Anyways, I think Bruce should have retired a Ram. He was their when they were still in L.A., won a Super Bowl with them, and was a part of one of the greatest offenses in NFL history. But the $$$ speaks louder then anything.
if he can still play,wants to play then why not? a player has the right to leave the game on his own terms especially a player of his caliber

Lunatic

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2008, 02:09:19 PM »
FUCK THIS THREAD.

Threads like this are why I dont really fuck with the sports section anymore here.
spice is my dude, but LMFAO :laugh:
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

when it rains it pours

« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2008, 07:44:16 PM »
FUCK THIS THREAD.

spice is my dude, but LMFAO :laugh:
i thought he was good peoples, but he just came out of no where with that comment.

MoreSwaggerThanMickJagger

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2008, 11:16:17 PM »
FUCK THIS THREAD.

lol,really though...no hate Spice but wtf. I think its bullshit if he wears #80. Bruce is a great player and i actually think its cool hes on my team but come on Rice's number? fuck outta here...its like lebron goin to chicago and keepin #23...

IM WITH YOU MAN!!!!  You miss understood my post LOL.  I was so upset because we shouldnt even be discussing that.  As a Niner fan it would make me SICK TO MY STOMACH if anyone other than Rice wore 80.  Thats why I got pissed,  obviousley Rice is easily the best WR ever but he might even be the single greatest player of all time at any position.  No Niner should ever wear that number again.  you completely misunderstood what I meant.  You know how much I love the Niners.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2008, 09:48:05 AM »
FUCK THIS THREAD.

IM WITH YOU MAN!!!!  You miss understood my post LOL.  I was so upset because we shouldnt even be discussing that.  As a Niner fan it would make me SICK TO MY STOMACH if anyone other than Rice wore 80.  Thats why I got pissed,  obviousley Rice is easily the best WR ever but he might even be the single greatest player of all time at any position.  No Niner should ever wear that number again.  you completely misunderstood what I meant.  You know how much I love the Niners.
its all good my ninja,niners 08-09!...fuck the off-season >:(....

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2008, 10:56:45 AM »
fuck nolan! sign vick!  niners lets get back to acually being a juggernaut.(bitch!)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2008, 11:07:07 AM »
sign vick!
lol,i was just talkin to a homeboy bout that..id sign him

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2008, 11:14:45 AM »
sign vick!
lol,i was just talkin to a homeboy bout that..id sign him

man, it would be a wrap homie.  we already got a "free vick"movement goin on at the city college.   :D

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2008, 01:25:27 PM »
Sign Vick! Man helll no. What the fuck has he done that's so great? I want a QB not a RB in a QB's body. That muthafucka is wack! One of the most overrated players ever! Fuck Vick!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2008, 04:27:19 PM »
Sign Vick! Man helll no. What the fuck has he done that's so great? I want a QB not a RB in a QB's body. That muthafucka is wack! One of the most overrated players ever! Fuck Vick!

Vick's fame lives off of 2002

he's done nothing since then besides dog fighting and getting caught with a waterbottle bong
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

MoreSwaggerThanMickJagger

« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2008, 04:48:35 PM »
FUCK MIKE VICK!!!   I dont want a dog torturin, dog murdering piece of shit on my favorite team.  Vick can burn in hell for all I care.  Forget the fact that as a player he's not good and has always been extremely overated,  I dont want that murdering piece of shit close to my favorite team.  Hes a fuckin pathetic piece of shit. 

when it rains it pours

« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2008, 08:29:09 PM »
FUCK MIKE VICK!!!   I dont want a dog torturin, dog murdering piece of shit on my favorite team.  Vick can burn in hell for all I care.  Forget the fact that as a player he's not good and has always been extremely overated,  I dont want that murdering piece of shit close to my favorite team.  Hes a fuckin pathetic piece of shit. 
true he is dirty for what he did, hes more of a rb then a qb, and overrated