Author Topic: Father Dom - Mellow Madness....... (Dangerous Crew Movement where are you !?)  (Read 311 times)

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
from what i could find this album never made it out & has not leaked out on the internet, i have looked for it for years...so if you find it by chance hook me up too

Chad

Got some big thangs yet to come in '08....I'm prepping an interview I did with an artist who worked with Dom..who blessed me with a couple tracks they did..
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
didnt him and ant banks get into a fight in the studio one time? dude had a tight verse on get in where you fit in
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

thephatmack

• Lil Geezy
Got some big thangs yet to come in '08....I'm prepping an interview I did with an artist who worked with Dom..who blessed me with a couple tracks they did..

Sounds good....
I have Let Em Know and Rumours from the album thats it.. those 2 came out on vinyl in like 1995.
They also made a video for Rumours with the Timex Social Club.. cant find it online though!

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!

are you gonna hook us up with those tracks too noncentz?

puddahmaan

• Lil Geezy
Didn't this album came out on tape at least?

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
sick as fuck.

dom came correct.   8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Chad

are you gonna hook us up with those tracks too noncentz?

they're coming as soon as Rud & Dubcnn drop all them interviews I gave them....it's all on them now homie....
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com

Mr.Smurf

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • M.M.A.C.
LOL, did they ever post up the second part to the Ant Banks interview??

Chad

the ant banks series fell through...why??  He's working on a few things and he's promised me a bigger & better interview than the one we were going to doonce those things are finalized...so stay tuned!  8)  I've got about 4 interviews in the can with dubcnn and they have them....I've done what i can do with those and am holding off conducting anymore so these artists & producers don't have to wait so long to see their interviews posted up....

www.chadkiser.com

Maxin in the Shade

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
i always loved Father Dom's flow and presence on the mic

'Oaktowns Finest' was a dope-ass album aswell
Always talkin bout the cash he got, the little pesos for shows
And God knows his materialistic raps and wack flows
are like Stay Free pads, fake V.I.P. rappers get garbage disposed
Unrecouped for his flamboyance and reflection
He's leasin rentin and frontin