Author Topic: "BOSS of the city, BOSS of the coast....." - Snoop Dogg  (Read 3221 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Re: "BOSS of the city, BOSS of the coast....." - Snoop Dogg
« Reply #135 on: October 14, 2008, 01:45:42 PM »
I don't know why everyone is mad Crooked I doesn't have an album out yet. Crooked I claims he is new west even if him and a couple more guys that claim New West are tight it doesn't matter because New West artists are simply internet/forum rappers that will never have a bar code.

N ever
E ever
W ill

W e
E xist
S imply
T apes

only official Crooked album that will ever be released will be a posthumous album
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

real hiphop

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #136 on: October 14, 2008, 03:19:09 PM »
first off crooked i would lyrically murder snoop.  why do hate weird ass nigga.  52 weeks of str8 classic shit n 2 classic mixtapes n murdering everybody hes featured wit.   to snoops one album n poor quality hahahahaha get the fuck out here its hip hop LYRICS  wordplay metaphores  deep songs gangsta shit crooked does it all fuck record sales.  n i shouldnt diss snoop album because  he doesnt even write his own i should diss his ghost writers  dude amitted himself hahaahahaha wat kind of king of the west is that.   n yo i heard the new song wit e 40 n game  n games verse was pretty weak but damn snoop dogg made him look good. snoop sounding like a middle school kid rappin again. it goes something like this  candy   mandy  sandy dandy literally. GET THE FUK OUTTA OF HERE   crooked i says shit that makes you want rewind everytime to hear again to snoop u want to fast forward his shit cause its borin n u dont want hear none of that shit tell him to get better ghost writers

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #137 on: October 14, 2008, 04:28:21 PM »
first off crooked i would lyrically murder snoop.  why do hate weird ass nigga.  52 weeks of str8 classic shit n 2 classic mixtapes n murdering everybody hes featured wit.   to snoops one album n poor quality hahahahaha get the fuck out here its hip hop LYRICS  wordplay metaphores  deep songs gangsta shit crooked does it all fuck record sales.  n i shouldnt diss snoop album because  he doesnt even write his own i should diss his ghost writers  dude amitted himself hahaahahaha wat kind of king of the west is that.   n yo i heard the new song wit e 40 n game  n games verse was pretty weak but damn snoop dogg made him look good. snoop sounding like a middle school kid rappin again. it goes something like this  candy   mandy  sandy dandy literally. GET THE FUK OUTTA OF HERE   crooked i says shit that makes you want rewind everytime to hear again to snoop u want to fast forward his shit cause its borin n u dont want hear none of that shit tell him to get better ghost writers

I can see crooked got his nuts in ya tonsils, while he on stage rappin at his wack ass concert
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

real hiphop

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #138 on: October 14, 2008, 07:37:00 PM »

I can see crooked got his nuts in ya tonsils, while he on stage rappin at his wack ass concert
[/quote]

Naw buddy i just speak truth. damn if u say that about me  then wat the fuck people think about you when youre on snoops dick.  i aint here disrespecting snoop dogg cause he a legend but for real man crooked i is line for line one of the illest mc to breath your blind hatred is causing you to miss out on something we dont see very often n thats great mc. damn man did you see wat he did in the song wit budden royce joell ortiz wordplay metaphores  hard shit n the track he just gave away for sway n tech just for free like that are you telling me snoop could spit like that never not even in his prime but i still like dude