Author Topic: Artest criticizes coach Reggie Theus  (Read 405 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Artest criticizes coach Reggie Theus
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2008, 12:58:44 PM »
Sacs front office has fucked the Kings from the moment they let Adelman go IMO

I can't remember, were you a Kings fan at one point? or a Nets fan?

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2008, 03:21:00 PM »

That wasn't a front office move. That was a meddling ownership move. If it was up to Geoff Petrie Adleman and Wells would still be with the Kings.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2008, 03:28:13 PM »
The Kings could be contenders right now.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2008, 04:01:54 PM »
Artest unplugged...Again

Artest seemed intent on criticizing Theus any way he could see fit afterward.
And while much of the material is in the game story, there was quite a bit more. Asked about what happened in the first half, Artest blamed it largely on his coach.
"Beno (Udrih) came out (of the game) with (one) minute to go in the first quarter, and then he sat out for like seven more minutes after that," Artest said. "So we knew when he got back in the game that we'd have a chance to win, (but) we were just wondering when was coach going to make that decision to put him back in the game? Sometimes we had a bad lineup out there too today. We're out there with Q (Quincy Douby), Beno, and Kev (Martin) - some of our worst defenders out there playing against some of the best players in the league, and that don't work.
"We got down 20 (points), and you wonder why we're down 20. But we got back in it as a team. The players decided to play. We're trying to make the playoffs. And once we get the coaches believing that we can make the playoffs, we'll be fine."
This wasn't the first time Artest had talked about who believes in the playoff push and who doesn't. In Atlanta on Wednesday, he said there were some people on his unofficial list of believers, but he didn't want to reveal who because that, of course, would expose the non-believers. A few days later, he obviously didn't mind disclosing at least some of that top secret information. - Sam Amick

This guy defines cancer.

Wow. I don't even know what to say about him anymore.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2008, 09:54:00 AM »

I can't remember, were you a Kings fan at one point? or a Nets fan?
word,i followed the kings...i was born and raised in Nor. Cal but when i moved to the I.E. all i got was Laker games and i just started gettin into the Lakers,im gonna get hate when i get back home lol..especially rockin my Kobe jersey ;D...its all good i cant wait for the bandwaggon comments though

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2008, 09:56:26 AM »

That wasn't a front office move. That was a meddling ownership move. If it was up to Geoff Petrie Adleman and Wells would still be with the Kings.
word,seems as though they didnt get the arena they wanted so they decided to fuck their fans....

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2008, 11:47:44 PM »
I thought Theus was doing an alright job keeping the team together through their injuries this year, but he was getting into it with Mikki Moore and John Salmons in tonight's game, and they were WINNING!!! It seems like they are growing tired of him, this could become an ugly situation.
I got a bird's eye view

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2008, 02:22:30 PM »
^^^He's a rookie coach in the NBA. He probably feels like he has to assert himself this year. Plus, he's dealing with grown men now, as opposed to dealing with essentially high school kids. They aint gonna just take whatever shit he gives them. I think Theus will be a good coach even if he looks like punk ass Rock Fox's daddy.