Author Topic: Exclusive: In The Phoenix Area? Come See Knoc-turn'al Protege's In Concert!  (Read 130 times)

Lunatic

Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

D~Nice

SHIT!!! I am going to be in Phoenix that weekend before. I am leaving on the 30th. Damn it!

Lunatic

SHIT!!! I am going to be in Phoenix that weekend before. I am leaving on the 30th. Damn it!
damn that sucks D..there shows are LIVE man..they spend the whole night throwin shit out to the fans haha..u can get their mixtapes, shirts, skateboards...all types of shit man..

next time ;)

D~Nice

damn that sucks D..there shows are LIVE man..they spend the whole night throwin shit out to the fans haha..u can get their mixtapes, shirts, skateboards...all types of shit man..

next time ;)

U and Styles would have had a concert review for sure if it was the weekend. Oh well.

Lunatic

next time ;)

U and Styles would have had a concert review for sure if it was the weekend. Oh well.
damn, that is some bad luck..are u there often? because they do quite a bit of shows and i will promote all of them on raptalk..maybe u can make the next one for us..

D~Nice

next time ;)

damn, that is some bad luck..are u there often? because they do quite a bit of shows and i will promote all of them on raptalk..maybe u can make the next one for us..

Yeah I go to Arizona at least once a month. I got family out there. Yeah give me a heads up next show if they are out there and I will definitely go.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 11:23:11 PM by D~Nice »

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn... we'll have to catch you next time then. That would have been nice.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

smegma

Where are you from, D-Nice?

D~Nice

Where are you from, D-Nice?

Las Vegas, NV