Author Topic: D12’s Manager Charged with Rape of Teenage Girls  (Read 138 times)

Elano

D12’s Manager Charged with Rape of Teenage Girls
« on: March 19, 2008, 01:49:06 AM »
Jeremy Geffen, manager for Eminem’s crew D12, was arrested in Los Angeles last week in connection with the alleged drugging and rape of two 16 year-old girls. According to the Associated Press, Geffen has been charged with 14 felonies, including rape by use of drugs, rape of an unconscious person, and furnishing cocaine to a minor. The alleged assaults are said to have taken place between 2006 and 2007 at the entertainment manager’s home and in several Hollywood clubs. According to Geffen’s website, he also manages Sean P, formerly of Atlanta based duo The Youngbloodz, and Young L of Bay Area group The Pack. His attorney, Danny Davis, has stated that his client is innocent. “I strongly respect my client’s presumption of innocence,” Davis told the L.A. Times. “I like to think I specialize in cases of innocent clients, and that is why I am attracted to this case.” Geffen is currently being held on $2 million bail and is scheduled to be arraigned on Thursday (March 20).

::)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: D12’s Manager Charged with Rape of Teenage Girls
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 04:10:52 AM »
:grumpy: this guy is in a position to get some serious sexy ass, but chooses to drug and rape 16 year olds..oh yeah "allegedly" :baseballbat:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 06:00:40 AM »
omg i know dis guy ..jesus ..

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 08:29:00 AM »
Stupid Niggaz