Poll

pusher

Oh yeah
10 (66.7%)
No
5 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: How many of you have bought alcohol for underage kids  (Read 298 times)

Sikotic™

Re: How many of you have bought alcohol for underage kids
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2008, 12:54:19 AM »
Yesterday I was in the bookstore and some kids tried to buy cigarettes (they sell that in bookstores over here). These kids didn't have an ID with them and couldn't buy it. They asked me if I could buy it for them. I would even get one euro from them :o I refused to break the law, so I decided to break their hearts.
+1 fuck them dude, they can sell their ass for a pack of smokes. Shit I had to do it  :-X

It's not even that. Two or three people waited in line before me. I had to wait before I could buy my chewing gum. Who do these kids think they are to let me wait all over again for just one euro? They should have at least given me 5, so I could go to the BK afterwards.
I would pay middle aged guys an extra $40-50 US dollars to buy me liquor, which was highway robbery. If they offered me a euro I would of jizzed in their face for fun and told them to fuck off. That's an insult.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

smegma

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2008, 12:57:09 AM »
Yesterday I was in the bookstore and some kids tried to buy cigarettes (they sell that in bookstores over here). These kids didn't have an ID with them and couldn't buy it. They asked me if I could buy it for them. I would even get one euro from them :o I refused to break the law, so I decided to break their hearts.
+1 fuck them dude, they can sell their ass for a pack of smokes. Shit I had to do it  :-X

It's not even that. Two or three people waited in line before me. I had to wait before I could buy my chewing gum. Who do these kids think they are to let me wait all over again for just one euro? They should have at least given me 5, so I could go to the BK afterwards.
I would pay middle aged guys an extra $40-50 US dollars to buy me liquor, which was highway robbery. If they offered me a euro I would of jizzed in their face for fun and told them to fuck off. That's an insult.

You're crazy for that lol, but a Burger King meal would be the least I'd deserve.

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2008, 03:34:35 AM »
I was extremelye desperate to get alcohol so I could fuck drunk girls that's why. This was before I had game, I'm not gonna lie.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2008, 09:37:33 AM »
I do my duty as an older brother, but only if I'm headin to the store already...  and I don't take a tip, I do it cuz I'm a kickass brother
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus