Author Topic: isnt mack 10 married to t-boz  (Read 199 times)

papa-smurf

isnt mack 10 married to t-boz
« on: March 27, 2008, 11:24:56 PM »
?

smegma

Re: isnt mack 10 married to t-boz
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 11:33:25 PM »
They were married, but divorced a few years ago.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 11:38:42 PM »
he pistol whipped her and b walked on her face.

when it rains it pours

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2008, 12:08:19 AM »
They were married, but divorced a few years ago.
really, didnt know that. everyone fuckin divorcing nowdays

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2008, 03:00:00 AM »
he pistol whipped her and b walked on her face.

LOOOL!!

~Loyalty Is Everything~

crip-hop

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2008, 03:25:18 AM »
Tuesday - June 15, 2004
T-Boz

The 2000 nuptials of TLC's T-Boz to Westside Connection's Mack 10 seemed to fans like a mismatched pairing. Now, the odd couple is splitting up over alleged adultery and abuse.

Tionne Tenese Watkins Rolison filed for divorce against her husband, Dedrick D-Mon Rolison on June 8th.

T-Boz is seeking full custody of their 3-year old daughter and has also requested a restraining order barring her estranged husband from coming within 100 yards of her.

The TLC singer claimed her gangster-rap hubby had been committing adultery, abused her and had even threatened to kill her.

"My husband informed me that he would smash my teeth down my throat," she stated in the divorce papers. "I asked my husband to give my daughter back to me and I reached for her, and my husband pushed me to the ground twice. At that point, my husband grabbed me around my neck and choked me," T-Boz testified about a pattern of abuse.

Mack 10 has denied the allegations, claiming his wife is "attempting to gain an advantage in these proceedings" and cause him to lose custody rights.

T-Boz alleges that there was a pattern of abuse and that Mack 10 first threatened her in October 2002 after she threatened to leave him. In another incident in March 2003, T-Boz said Mack 10 threatened to have her "erased" after she told him their marriage wasn't working. The most recent incident occurred just last week on June 8th.

Mack 10 will appear in court on June 22nd to respond to the claims and divorce proposal.

source sohh