Author Topic: DUBCNN: Exclusive Interview With Tha Dogg Pound Up Now!!  (Read 734 times)

Okka

Re: DUBCNN: Exclusive Interview With Tha Dogg Pound Up Now!!
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2008, 03:44:25 AM »
Props, i'll check this interview right now.

mlk

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2008, 03:45:04 AM »
props!  can't wait for "100 Wayz"

kuruptDPG

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2008, 04:45:54 AM »
Dope cheers. Nima u 4got 2 mention 2 kurupt wats hapnin wit the dubcnn mixtape? By anychance did u ask him aftr the intrview? & has daz told u anythn about the unreleasd album? Wil it feature 90's era tracks?

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2008, 07:33:08 AM »
Thanks for the feedback, keep it coming! What dubcnn mixtape are you talking about by the way? ^^

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2008, 07:35:34 AM »
it seems like every interview they do they say they rushed the last album, but this one they are taking their time with, and this one is more like dogg food.

Yep!

Dope interview, interesting as always, props

Is it just me or does Daz always come across like he's just in it to make a quick buck off gullible fans by rushing out a billion albums? And he always seems to be talking in marketing speak... I think 50 fucked himself over by doing something similar, saying in every interview how he's reaching this market with this song, and that market with that song... kinda insulting to the fans who actually want some good music rather than a marketing exercise

Kurupt seems more on the ball, at least he's trying to slow down the relentless output of sub-standard product

Also - why are Daz beats never on Snoop albums (when was the last Snoop album that had a Daz beat?).... so he gets to be the back-up dancer at shows, but his beats aren't allowed within 500 feet of a Snoop album? Weird... it can't be because they aren't good enough either because Snoop always let's 2-3 no-name producers get beats on his albums

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2008, 07:44:06 AM »
^^well it may just be down to the fact that Snoop may not want a Daz beat on his Album...Nothing more nothing Less..
Daz can make Beats, Snoop knows this..Snoop is as far as i can tell always giving opportunity to 'non-name' producer a chance to shine, by putting their works on his album

I did Daz had a beat on The Game is To Be Sold Album..
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2008, 08:08:25 AM »
Props on the interview 8)

Gotta say that Kurupt is sounding smooth on these tracks.

HEC

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2008, 09:04:24 AM »
^^well it may just be down to the fact that Snoop may not want a Daz beat on his Album...Nothing more nothing Less..
Daz can make Beats, Snoop knows this..Snoop is as far as i can tell always giving opportunity to 'non-name' producer a chance to shine, by putting their works on his album

I did Daz had a beat on The Game is To Be Sold Album..

"Hoez, Money And Clout" was that track. I think Daz coproduced it with Soopa if I remember.

It's All About 18

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2008, 09:08:45 AM »
Props for the ITW. Not really hyped about "100 Wayz" too muh dissapointed by their last albums.
Let's wait & see

HEC

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2008, 09:46:55 AM »
Dubcnn: Let's get back to the Dogg Pound album though. You producing on it Daz?

Daz: Oh yeah, I produced it all!

Dubcnn: You said Pete Rock, Denaun, Soopafly, Swizz Beatz...

Daz: And the rest is by yours truly!
;D

Dubcnn: How would you compare this record to the last one, "Dogg Chit"?

Daz: We was rushing the Dogg Chit, but this album right here is more of a smoother path.

Kurupt: This is more like that Dogg Food shit,
:nawty: last time they said it was actually picking up from were they left with Dogg Food(for Dogg Chit), in other words, promotion talk  :laugh:

oh well, i'm mainly looking forward to Kurupt's project with Hi-Tek.

LOL, props Dre-Day I didn't really catch that. I am a huge Daz fan but I can never take him seriously ;D

kuruptDPG

« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2008, 11:05:25 AM »
Thanks for the feedback, keep it coming! What dubcnn mixtape are you talking about by the way? ^^

remebr sum1 made a thread about kurupts freestyle on rap city and u said kurupt chekd that thread out and wil do a mixtape wit freestyles and unreleased music

DPGC23

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2008, 11:10:07 AM »
DOPE SHIT NIMA,

PROPS,
A LOT OF SHIT COMIN DOWN THE LIN

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2008, 02:01:32 PM »

remebr sum1 made a thread about kurupts freestyle on rap city and u said kurupt chekd that thread out and wil do a mixtape wit freestyles and unreleased music

Oh yeah Kurupt had mentioned that i haven't talked to him about it since then though, he did mention he wants to put something like that together.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2008, 02:18:28 PM »

Oh yeah Kurupt had mentioned that i haven't talked to him about it since then though, he did mention he wants to put something like that together.

anychance u can giv us updates on this please? see if he plans on doing it please? if yes then then please ask him to drop sum 90's unreleased stuf? cheers

we all can count on u nima!!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2008, 04:42:43 PM »

we all can count on u nima!!

ill see whats up, if he decides to do it hed prolly combine it with daz unreleased project for itunes or something...

keep the feedback coming!