Author Topic: DUBCNN: Exclusive Interview With Tha Dogg Pound Up Now!!  (Read 747 times)

G iC3

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: DUBCNN: Exclusive Interview With Tha Dogg Pound Up Now!!
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2008, 04:48:39 PM »
Damn Nima u got it craccin!!
Propz cuz!
G'z Up, Ho'z Down....& If Tha B!TCH Can't Swimm Than Tha B!TCH Iz Bound 2 Drizzown!

FreeMac

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2008, 07:09:39 PM »
Damn i dont kno how the fuck they balance all that shit out. But I'm def. lookin forward to all that Kurupt shit droppin, it's been 2 years since the last solo!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2008, 12:35:00 AM »
Keep it coming!

kuruptDPG

« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2008, 09:18:49 AM »

we all can count on u nima!!

ill see whats up, if he decides to do it hed prolly combine it with daz unreleased project for itunes or something...

keep the feedback coming!

yh thats wat i thought too!! well if u do get a hold of him then please do ask him and tell us about it. cheers homie. dope interview, cant wait 4 the album. see the next time u interview kurupt or daz, can we ask sum questions please? their history i feel is not talkd about that much, so i think all of us would be down wit that.

nima has daz or kurupt mention anything about ther time at deathrow by anychance? lik sutn we dont kno about?

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2008, 05:20:49 PM »
Keep the feedback coming!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2008, 05:21:31 PM »

ill see whats up, if he decides to do it hed prolly combine it with daz unreleased project for itunes or something...

yh thats wat i thought too!! well if u do get a hold of him then please do ask him and tell us about it. cheers homie. dope interview, cant wait 4 the album. see the next time u interview kurupt or daz, can we ask sum questions please? their history i feel is not talkd about that much, so i think all of us would be down wit that.

nima has daz or kurupt mention anything about ther time at deathrow by anychance? lik sutn we dont kno about?

i think the history of death row has been discussed more than enough times... and to be honest with you, i have the feeling that some of you fans have more information on death row shit than the artists do themselves LOL.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2008, 06:25:50 PM »
i think the history of death row has been discussed more than enough times... and to be honest with you, i have the feeling that some of you fans have more information on death row shit than the artists do themselves LOL.

Lol in a way ur rite lol. Kl cheers nima

HEC

« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2008, 09:00:22 PM »

LOL thats true. I'm pretty sure alot of these old tracks that we have the artists havent heard in years. I remember you playing one for Snoop in an interview when BCT dropped that he wanted, the one when he got pretty heated when talking about "Round Here" and Em.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2008, 05:49:33 AM »
Yep and at the Vibe with a pimp video shoot i pulled out my laptop and started playing old lbc crew shit, and other unreleased shit that was funny they hadn't heard those songs in years snoop daz and everbody was trippin out i got that on film too.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2008, 10:14:28 AM »
i'm coo' on these clowns. every time they got a new record it's like 'oh this is on some dogg food shit.' every time it's like 'oh that OTHER album was rushed...this NEW one's well put together.'

and i speak from bitter experience. when dogg chit came out, i searched heaven and hell trying to find a copy of the version with the extra tracks and shit and was hella disappointed.

when i recently rebought my copy of DY+G the brand new copy was so poorly manufactured it already skipped right out the packaging.

meanwhile half the projects they announce don't drop, don't have distribution deals and they STILL ain't sent the homey d-nice his shirt!

i'm a nice guy though. last time they had shit droppin' (digital smoke, dogg chit) I bought those records before downloading ANYTHING cause I was that loyal of a fan. this time, i'm a download it all from you cats and if its worth it I MIGHT go buy it.

although this interview was worth it for this alone from Kurupt:

"I'm gonna be dropping these things annually, like every 2 months' LMAO it's all good, i've observed alot of people don't know what 'annually' means lately.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Okka

« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2008, 11:28:30 AM »
Yep and at the Vibe with a pimp video shoot i pulled out my laptop and started playing old lbc crew shit, and other unreleased shit that was funny they hadn't heard those songs in years snoop daz and everbody was trippin out i got that on film too.

Would be dope to see that video.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2008, 07:48:00 PM »
^^ Well we're planning on using it on a dubcnn DVD we're working on, so we're saving it for that!

D~Nice

« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2008, 07:52:04 PM »
i'm coo' on these clowns. every time they got a new record it's like 'oh this is on some dogg food shit.' every time it's like 'oh that OTHER album was rushed...this NEW one's well put together.'

and i speak from bitter experience. when dogg chit came out, i searched heaven and hell trying to find a copy of the version with the extra tracks and shit and was hella disappointed.

when i recently rebought my copy of DY+G the brand new copy was so poorly manufactured it already skipped right out the packaging.

meanwhile half the projects they announce don't drop, don't have distribution deals and they STILL ain't sent the homey d-nice his shirt!

i'm a nice guy though. last time they had shit droppin' (digital smoke, dogg chit) I bought those records before downloading ANYTHING cause I was that loyal of a fan. this time, i'm a download it all from you cats and if its worth it I MIGHT go buy it.

although this interview was worth it for this alone from Kurupt:

"I'm gonna be dropping these things annually, like every 2 months' LMAO it's all good, i've observed alot of people don't know what 'annually' means lately.

-T

Yeah fuck Tha Dogg Pound! Daz ain't sent me my shirt! Fat bastard. I had forgot about that till you said something.  ;D

Just kidding. I was not expecting it anyway when I bought Bangin Westcoast but I understand what you are saying though.

WICK1D

« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2008, 11:24:13 PM »
Nima u did it again thanks for the dope interview

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2008, 04:58:04 AM »
Appreciate it!