Author Topic: Jim Gittum Releases Solo Album (Audio, Tracklist, Cover inside, Video)  (Read 233 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Jim Gittum's much anticipated debut album, The Vision is available to purchase now, direct from his official MySpace page; www.myspace.com/jimgittum.

With songs like Just Because, and Brighter Day, The Vision showcases rap music with a meaning, coupled with the flawless production that we have all come to expect from Gittum.

Jim Gittum is one of only a handful of people who can attest to the inner-workings of 90’s rap-powerhouse Death Row Records. As a staff producer for Suge Knight’s enterprise, the young Long Beach native contributed his talent to the careers of legendary West Coast names, including Tupac Shakur. With a formidable resume including work with Crooked I, The Game, Keyshia Cole, K-Ci Hailey, and Tha Dogg Pound, Queen Latifah, comedian Eddie Griffin, and the Billy Blanks Tae-Bo DVD series.

Gittum is without a doubt one of the brightest writers, thinkers, emcees and producers to emerge from the west coast’s artistic and cultural movement. Though always happy to write and produce for other artists, Jim’s quiet desire has always been to become a vehicle of his own message. His company, Hell No, Inc., is an answer to the forces of nature that encourage failure, and he has produced an entire debut album entitled The Vision, before approaching record executives with his fresh approach to faith-based music.

Does Jim Gittum dance with the Devil..? Hell No.

The Vision is on sale now at www.myspace.com/jimgittum, and will be available on iTunes soon.

TRACKLIST AND COVER:

1. The Vision

http://www.zshare.net/audio/9089315988cd31/

2. Just Because

http://www.zshare.net/audio/90892458f4afd1/

3. Believers Anthem
4. Its Jim Gittum
5. Son of the King
6. The Language
7. Psalms91
8. Dead Man
9. Blast For Me
10. True Love
11. Brighter Day

JIM GITTUM SPEAKIN ABOUT THE ALBUM IN STUDIO:

« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 11:28:07 AM by Episcop Cvrle »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I've already posted like three topics about it Cvrle lol. Gittum told me that someone called AJ Luke is singing the chorus (gospel) on "Believers Anthem". Thats Kareem doing the hook on "Dead Man" (the track was engineered by MG). They're both from Gittum's church. The song "True Love" features K. Young.

The album is also available on www.amazon.com and www.rhapsody.com just hit Jim Gittum in the search box. This record is awesome, I just can't stop listening to it!

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

I've already posted like three topics about it Cvrle lol. Gittum told me that someone called AJ Luke is singing the chorus (gospel) on "Believers Anthem". Thats Kareem doing the hook on "Dead Man" (the track was engineered by MG). They're both from Gittum's church. The song "True Love" features K. Young.

The album is also available on www.amazon.com and www.rhapsody.com just hit Jim Gittum in the search box. This record is awesome, I just can't stop listening to it!

glad to see you already posted it here...just wanted people to check this official press release. propz

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

1nce was blind

I might cop this for my christian homie

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
^^ Cop it 4 u too. ;D I'm not christian and I like it. Gittum is showing us what rapping for a purpose means.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

^^ Cop it 4 u too. ;D I'm not christian and I like it. Gittum is showing us what rapping for a purpose means.

yea..i concur

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

anyone copped this yet? i heard few songs, really sth different and good

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
gittum is a dope ass producer