Author Topic: Lebron Calls DeShawn Stevenson "Soulja Boy"  (Read 1127 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Lebron Calls DeShawn Stevenson "Soulja Boy"
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2008, 11:43:38 AM »
It's not about the plain talent of the players, they are all much better players than we are, but how they get utilized is just horrible, including LeBron. The Cavs have probably the worst coach the NBA has seen in this decade. LeBron is just so good that he can be amazing without a decent playbook. Role players can't.

LeBron needs to learn how to utilize his players instead of running isolation plays for himself on every possession...all the greats have done it...now it's up to LeBron to show us if he can too.

All the greats had much, much better coaches.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Lebron Calls DeShawn Stevenson "Soulja Boy"
« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2008, 04:21:44 PM »
It's not about the plain talent of the players, they are all much better players than we are, but how they get utilized is just horrible, including LeBron. The Cavs have probably the worst coach the NBA has seen in this decade. LeBron is just so good that he can be amazing without a decent playbook. Role players can't.

LeBron needs to learn how to utilize his players instead of running isolation plays for himself on every possession...all the greats have done it...now it's up to LeBron to show us if he can too.

All the greats had much, much better coaches.

Bill Russell won it as a player coach...LeBron has the green light to do anything he wants, he should utilize his talents like Magic did when he filled in for Kareem at center.