Author Topic: Not sure if anyone else knew this about E. 1999,  (Read 429 times)

No Teflon

Re: Not sure if anyone else knew this about E. 1999,
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2008, 12:06:59 AM »
There are bunch of Hidden MSGz in The cover,shit is powerfull,

I FOUND MYSELF WITHOUT MORALS WHERE IT ALL BEGAN]

Personally, i think there is some Mysterious shit going on in that album, like a Ouja Board Curse, but God is protecting them Bone Niggaz, Krayzie posted in btnh board, saying he almost had a lung cancer and had to quit weed, as he did,

Tell u man, God Is looking after them Bone thugs...

God Bless them, they changed peoples lives, they changed my life, 2 pacs life in jail....Crossroads was the song that 2pac used to listen to every morning with the spirit..

To me, Bone thugs, 2pac and Outlawz=Angels sent by GOd to lead the nation and show the better way thru the ghetto struggles...

THUGS=Trues Humbly United Gathering Souls....

FREE FLESH BTW, 11 motherfuking YEars Niggaz, what u know about Struggle?

love33

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2008, 12:24:29 AM »
I agree, I think E. 1999 was a top 10 album of all time on any hip hop list.  That album was incredible.  Some of those emotional tracks that told people about life on the streets and the struggle are missing from the rap game today.  It's great we can go back into our catalog's and listen to them and relive the 1990's, the greatest decade of all time.  I think that rap had a unique sound that's missing today like:

"Crossroads" by Bone
"Notorious Thugs" by Biggie & Bone
"Me Against The World" by Tupac and Dramacydal
"Check Ya Self" by Ice Cube
"Why Do I Stay High" by Bone
"Paper Chase" by Do Or Die
"It Was A Good Day" by Ice Cube
"Do You See" by Warren G

You don't hear shit these days like that unless it's by these artists taking us back to the past.  And their albums just flop and get overlooked these days because it doesn't fit the mainstream sound of today.  Those tracks just remind me of the 90's everytime I hear them.  Listen to the song "C-Town" off Bone's latest album and it has that 1990's feel to it, it's such a dope track.  I think everyone needs to hear that cut.

smegma

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2008, 12:31:38 AM »
E99>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Any rap album in history.

True story.

Personally, i think there is some Mysterious shit going on in that album, like a Ouja Board Curse, but God is protecting them Bone Niggaz, Krayzie posted in btnh board, saying he almost had a lung cancer and had to quit weed, as he did,

God Bless them, they changed peoples lives, they changed my life, 2 pacs life in jail....Crossroads was the song that 2pac used to listen to every morning with the spirit..

To me, Bone thugs, 2pac and Outlawz=Angels sent by GOd to lead the nation and show the better way thru the ghetto struggles...

Lay off the bud, lol.

also If you look real close to the background on the cover you can see eazy e in one of the windows in the building.

Ha! I never noticed that before!

No Teflon

« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2008, 12:53:40 AM »
yeah i got carried away Praising bone, but people say i am a game stan, i am ,but Bone are Like God To jesus

smegma

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2008, 01:10:07 AM »
yeah i got carried away Praising bone, but people say i am a game stan, i am ,but Bone are Like God To jesus

Like I said: lay off the bud.

No Teflon

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2008, 04:52:31 AM »
lol, U want me to listen to Budda Lovaz but lay off the bud???? Its like telling Spider loc to Stop doing wack lines.

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2008, 12:50:12 PM »
E99>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Any rap album in history.

True indeed

DOGGSHIT

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2008, 01:25:36 PM »
E. 1999 was tha shit, thanks for tha info!

Blood$

« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2008, 01:47:50 PM »

dayum... lol  ;D

h2k4

« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2008, 02:08:13 PM »

i can respect that - i go back and forth

i agree that aow only had a handful of songs that were ok - but only because the rest were great ;D

LOL!

Capone~CA

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2008, 02:38:44 PM »
wtf i never noticed this before lmfao

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2008, 02:41:53 PM »
classic album

i kinda prefer art of war though  8)

E.1999 was their best cd, to me.  If Creepin' On Ah Come Up had more songs that one would have been my favorite.

I thought Art of War was disappointing.  It only had a handful of songs that were ok.

I always wondered what the writing said in the booklet that was backwards but I was too lazy to figure out what it said.
I found myself without morals where it all began. Looking on the place where we all want to live. I stopped to see forever not wanting to see wrong I continued. I continued I stopped not rightly to clair my head for a moment. And traveled on three weeks. At the third week I looked to my heart to see love. And so I followed so many battles I fought pain in my left hand looking for peace in my right extended out. I have walked away from my heart and crossed the last day. I looked right into the valley of evil. And found the home of the beast to no my enemy. I have done wrong through to the land of the heartles. I can do wrong no more. I see the devil and he binds me but arent devils merely angels tearing away your guilt. I stopped on the last day of the last month of the last year. Again I hav found my heart my life must be righteous and a place unknown so I can rest my soul where it all began.

One of the greatest albums (not only in hip-hop, but music) of all time. Nothing has ever come remotely close to the sound they captured on this album. Everything, from the album art to the music, is perfection on "E.1999/Eternal".

Al Bundy

« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2008, 03:09:05 PM »

Sounds like No Teflon has a new man crush.