Author Topic: I just had the chance to preview the new Westurn Union mixtape and gotta say...  (Read 531 times)

Mixtape Fan

• Muthafuckin' OG
I ain't shitting on DJ's who tag their shit I'm just saying Crazy Toones doesn't and it's a better listening experience... Don't misquote me!
LISTENING EXPERIENCE

WE GOT JIMI HENDRIX OVER HERE

HAHAAA ITZ ALL GOOD HOMZ I AINT MISQUOTIN U

ITZ JUST THAT EVERYBODY B CRYIN ABOUT TAGGED SHIT AND IT NEVER BOTHERED ME

DJ CLUE DID THO BUT THAT AINT WEST COAST SO I DONT CARE

Nima - Dubcnn.com

It ain't even about West Coast or East Coast man. Just check out the Westurn Union mixtape when it comes out and you'll see what I meant... It's all good man, I know you fuck with September 7th, that's my peoples. Why do you act surprised though that fans would prefer a mixtape without tags than with them? Isn't that kind of logical? DJ's gotta protect their music, and trust me Crazy Toones does that lol, just in a different way than slapping a tag every minute or something. It's all good.

Ese Torsido

Is "I Don't Think So" archived on the DubCNN Media Server? Need to hear that again.

WestCoasta

God damn Soopafly is criminally slept on as a producer. This beat KNOCKS!!!!! :o

man this shit been in my deck

not only is he slept on as a producer, even more so on his rapping

he's gotta be my favorite rapper in the game today

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks fellas. Gotta love the love and support.

Ese Torsido

The melody for "I Don't Think So" is okay, but I can't knock this shit down. Too cool.

And, heya Bad Lucc. Great work on this track. Will be checking out your stuff in the future now.

Lucc

• 'G'
And, heya Bad Lucc. Great work on this track. Will be checking out your stuff in the future now.
Thanks man! Thats love right there. The support is needed bro, trust. I'll make sure to keep it dope........

Chuuch!

Lucc

• 'G'
uppin.................

Lunatic

uppin.................
props Lucc! I'll be reviewing the tape on behalf of raptalk extremely soon..I got a chance to hear the tape and it is definitely worth copping!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
cali grown is such a banger i bumped the shit out of that track! The New Mixtape should be great music, im defenatly lookin forward to this 8)

PLANT

those two tracks I got from you, "Cali Grown" and "All Night" were crazy dope!  These guys are putting out some dope tunes, no doubt! 8)

Lucc

• 'G'
those two tracks I got from you, "Cali Grown" and "All Night" were crazy dope!  These guys are putting out some dope tunes, no doubt! 8)
Thanks mane! Look out 4 us pimp. We got a lot of shit coming up...........

Chuuch!

Bad Lucc

nateandmiles

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • We shook dre punk azz now he outta di closet!!
where ya preview this chit?? is this chit out yet??soopa always got that fireeeee on the beat..and dat kid damani go hard..

Now chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch 8)