Author Topic: Dr.Dre Better Be On Lax  (Read 772 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dr.Dre Better Be On Lax
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2008, 12:59:22 PM »
I hope that Khalil is on the album. Is his contribution for "L.A.X." confirmed?

NOw Khalil is the westcoast dude and KHaled is the fag screaming "WE THE BEST" RIght????

lilvasquez

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • [Black Wall Street/Presice Music Group]
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2008, 01:09:05 PM »
I hope that Khalil is on the album. Is his contribution for "L.A.X." confirmed?

NOw Khalil is the westcoast dude and KHaled is the fag screaming "WE THE BEST" RIght????
hahah that shit is annoying

nuerastudios06

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2008, 01:30:08 PM »

h2k4

« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2008, 06:36:40 PM »
dre better be on LAX if he aint on the album im gonna loose a lot of respect for dre because he keeps fuckin with 50 cent but doesnt choose to get games back from his own city he better produce at least 3 cuts on the album what do you guys think?
why does dr dre have too . Dr dre don't owe game shit at all . games owes everything to dr dre & 50 cent.games does not deserve dr dre after not listening to what dre told him to do .dr dre told him to not beef with 50 cent & he did not listen to dr dre at all .also 50 cent was with dr dre before game was with dr dre.also dr dre has another west coast artist he is working with & thati s bishop lamont . bishop lamont is better then game. i would respect dr dre more if he did not work wit hgame after how game acted toward dr dre.

Dre is in no position to tell game not to beef. He himself was beefing with the FBI, RUTHLESS RECORDS, ICE CUBE, AND EAZY-E.
Besides why didn't they choose Game over 50? Why didn't the media post it as : 50 cent refuses to stop beefing with game.
Stupid Jimmy Iovine.
Shit, i should become a member of the Kill Jimmy Iovine movement.

It's all about the mighty dollar.  50 was/is bringing in more money but now look at the situation.  50 is saying "Fuck Jimmy Iovine" and heavily contemplating leaving Interscope after his deal is up.

FOC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Here Still Workin Still FMG/Blu Division/PMG
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2008, 07:52:58 PM »
I think Dre should just worry bout Dre n put out Detox. Game dont need Dre to make a hot CD. And Im not gonna lose respect for Dre if he dont send any beats for LAX, cuz Dre has his own label and artists to look after.
Who I'm Working with right now: Glasses Malone, Ya Boy, XO, Topic, Crooked I, Juice, Black, Big Fase 100, B-Fly, Greedy, Mack Maine

www.myspace.com/focbeats

http://twitter.com/FMGFocus

messi19

« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2008, 08:15:43 PM »
I think Dre should just worry bout Dre n put out Detox. Game dont need Dre to make a hot CD. And Im not gonna lose respect for Dre if he dont send any beats for LAX, cuz Dre has his own label and artists to look after.

So you're basically sayin Dre ain't done shit on the album yet? Lol i dont believe Dre will be on it and i never did but i dont care.
But why would NJD say it? I mean its stupid for them to tryna build buzz for this album again with the whole is Dre on it or not.

And whats gonna happen now with the snippet u released? is it gonna be on the album? cuz its pretty dumb not to just because that lil snippet cuz it sounded dooope.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 08:17:32 PM by messi19 »