Author Topic: MC Eiht - Great Producer - Classics like We come strapped & Music II driveby ETC  (Read 625 times)

50cal

• Lil Geezy
mc eiht didnt produce those old classics... dj unknown did!!!!!!!!!!!

mc eiht should retire hes fell the fuck off since 02
listen to this bitch...

matter of fact eiht and lynch did all the producing on that new season album its tight as fuck hard beats....
eiht produced and did all the pianos on thuggin it up 96 death threats...he dont need to be a good producer been puttin it down since 88.. fro m music to drive by to afiliated i bang every album no commercial bull shit..
peace ya boy haysbert killin subs like this bitch evo
who are you? get off the phone bitch...Eiht  made beats once...he lost all his equipment when he lost his house.  Eiht when he was living at lake elsinore him and willie z made some beats....brought em to  echo sounds..all eiht's tragniew  homies, havoc , prodeje...slip, raw, darren...young murder squad....lv...chill..bam notr hawk and bird, killafornia ....they was gonna do a ...eiht presents. ( dont rememberthe name it never came out)....he came in played the beats and everyone was clowning...never used em....brotha lynch album chill did them beats.. this all comin from raw who been around since 96 death threats....... "thuggin it up".. shit.... slip did that.   you was still probably still shittin in your drawers, and eatin strawberries off your dads chest with a cold spoon....shit me and ya mammy wasnt together yet so you wasnt around.

tonyscarbones

• Muthafuckin' OG
mc eiht didn't produce shit until after we come strapped

and after we come strapped is when his music turned to asscheeks

if you disagree your taste in rap sucks balls

kill your self

50cal

• Lil Geezy
Your missing the point eiht didnt produce nothing.....if eiht produced tracks, then why dont he rap on his own beats?

50cal

• Lil Geezy
Eiht doesnt know how to turn a drum machine on, let alone make a beat., You must have mis interpreted, I know a few people who made beats for eiht...

How you gonna tell me what i know nigga , Eiht had a major hand in every project hes done homie , you think hes like yall favorite rappers and just get every producer from here to downsouth to give him beats , no !!!! Streiht up menace and all that was Dj slip & MC Eiht homie !!!!!!! Shut the FUCC UP if you dont know nigga !!!!!!! REAL COMPTON 8) 8) W/S
All you know is..what some one tells you, and he is your favorite rapper, eurowig only reason why eiht aint have all them producers is cause they aint fuckin with him..and quit typin tough, it just aint in ya internet ryda

K-9

Eiht doesnt know how to turn a drum machine on, let alone make a beat., You must have mis interpreted, I know a few people who made beats for eiht...

How you gonna tell me what i know nigga , Eiht had a major hand in every project hes done homie , you think hes like yall favorite rappers and just get every producer from here to downsouth to give him beats , no !!!! Streiht up menace and all that was Dj slip & MC Eiht homie !!!!!!! Shut the FUCC UP if you dont know nigga !!!!!!! REAL COMPTON 8) 8) W/S
All you know is..what some one tells you, and he is your favorite rapper, eurowig only reason why eiht aint have all them producers is cause they aint fuckin with him..and quit typin tough, it just aint in ya internet ryda
MR OWNED 159 :laugh:

50cal

• Lil Geezy
   Yeah  so I heard WESTSIDE159 was in town. So he sends me a message saying he want to meet up
cause he tired of all this internet tough talk...he said him and eiht are at this location, so I told em I would be over there around 11 p.m. right...so I aint no dummy, I mean I could kick eiht in his chest and when he on the ground ride him like a surfboard, but in case they want to handle it different I brought twin burners. So instead of 11 I show up about 9:30 to check the situation, plan my escape route from the one times right...So I peak through the window and I see eiht..looked like he was cooking dinner or something..

So I walk to the front door and knock a voice answers..who is it? I said Room service...the door opens up and I cant explain what Westside 159 reminded me of, but I aint know he was Half Mexican and Half PunJabi,

so I say hey whats up DuKtar..he says My Name is WEstS..and before he could get out the rest I take off and damn I thought I must be getting old cause I barely hit him with a glancing blow but he balls up on the ground in the Fetal position Saying Aaron Help...I look over at eiht and he trying to crawl out the window with his G string Exposed I tried to snatch him by the back of his spongy neck but he got away..It was funny he was running down the street with nothing but a thong and some jellies....So I left the scene listening to " I luv Bangin" By some SKYLINE homies
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 01:41:16 PM by 50cal »

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
wtf.....u definatly push a prius

Elano

Johnny B

Ask eiht if RAW STEEL KNOW lil homie......then come back lil man and let me know..eiht never made a beat in his life.....shit ASk Chill....

wtf, shut the fuck up with that fuckin crackhead looking fat muthafucka in your sig.

you don't know shit about the rap game.

D-Stress

dope as fuck.
didnt know eiht produced that much himself too tho.

COMPTONRIDA1

Yeah  so I heard WESTSIDE159 was in town. So he sends me a message saying he want to meet up
cause he tired of all this internet tough talk...he said him and eiht are at this location, so I told em I would be over there around 11 p.m. right...so I aint no dummy, I mean I could kick eiht in his chest and when he on the ground ride him like a surfboard, but in case they want to handle it different I brought twin burners. So instead of 11 I show up about 9:30 to check the situation, plan my escape route from the one times right...So I peak through the window and I see eiht..looked like he was cooking dinner or something..

So I walk to the front door and knock a voice answers..who is it? I said Room service...the door opens up and I cant explain what Westside 159 reminded me of, but I aint know he was Half Mexican and Half PunJabi,

so I say hey whats up DuKtar..he says My Name is WEstS..and before he could get out the rest I take off and damn I thought I must be getting old cause I barely hit him with a glancing blow but he balls up on the ground in the Fetal position Saying Aaron Help...I look over at eiht and he trying to crawl out the window with his G string Exposed I tried to snatch him by the back of his spongy neck but he got away..It was funny he was running down the street with nothing but a thong and some jellies....So I left the scene listening to " I luv Bangin" By some SKYLINE homies

LAUGHIN' MY ASS OFF :wavey: 50 CAL...YOU CRAZY ASS FUCK FOR THAT...