Author Topic: Question: COD4  (Read 339 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Question: COD4
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2008, 01:36:59 PM »
I don't know how a game of crouching, camping around and shooting 2 bullets to kill somebody is fun. Halo to me requires a lot more skill.

Nigga, its obvious you aint good at cod4.

I've never even played it. I just know it's that type of game by what my Halo buddies tell me, and from just observing my homie play it at his house.

You based your opinion on what other people have told you? Shit G that ain't normally like you.

Believe you me, COD4 requires alot more strategy and thought. Search and Destroy is a good example  8)

But yeah back on the topic, i agree with all of you, COD4 is time consuming, any of you lot entered Prestige mode too??

And Mr Javi, is that your win loss ratio or kills and death ratio?

If you run and shoot....Is it safe to presume you're not bothered about the accuracy rating? :P.

My KD ratio. My accuracy isn't that bad I think, at 19.something

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2008, 03:00:19 PM »
im KD is bad...my accurancy horrible

Only thing I had going for my was my score and wins...I played SD 24/7, so i was at scores that my buddies were at with 2 days less playing

I decided to stay on level 5 prestige for while..but just today i went and did prestige agian  >:(
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2008, 03:57:13 PM »

Only thing I had going for my was my score and wins...I played SD 24/7, so i was at scores that my buddies were at with 2 days less playing

I decided to stay on level 5 prestige for while..but just today i went and did prestige agian  >:(

You should see my friend play, damn he's horrible.  His ratio is .58, he doesn't look at his radar at all lmao.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2008, 11:46:12 AM »
At the moment my kill to death is at 2640 / 2408 ---- 1.10 and accurracy not bad 16.66%.. i definatley get addicted to it in long spells.. if anyones got it for xbox then add me on JMan 167..  8)
+ ** El Duque, i gotta try and get a game set up with you soon mate,
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 12:27:36 PM by J'Man »

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2008, 01:23:32 PM »

You should see my friend play, damn he's horrible.  His ratio is .58, he doesn't look at his radar at all lmao.

the WORST is when you got a party of 5...then you go play SD..and you get stuck with one noob....the way those guys walk around (they dont know how to run yet)...is so funny. But not so funny when they're the last guy alive vs 4 other experienced players....its like watch a pig versus a pack of lions.

Yea JMan..hit me up man, we'll play for sure
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2008, 05:54:22 PM »
dennisb407

XBOX