Author Topic: Was Eminem Dissing Game on his Pistol Poppin verse ?  (Read 1369 times)

messi19

Re: Was Eminem Dissing Game on his Pistol Poppin verse ?
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2008, 01:29:14 PM »
Thank for telling me that I wass crying had no clue it meant so much to me. Seamin sipper ass nigga!

aaaaaaww

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2008, 01:50:35 PM »
lol dude is about to cry and shit ^- Lol at Spider Loc makin fake accounts. U will never make it Spider.

Hey messi, that pussy Outrageous Distribution is a fake account By Spider Loc? loll

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2008, 01:53:04 PM »
Thank for telling me that I wass crying had no clue it meant so much to me. Seamin sipper ass nigga!

Man why you hating on the Game, if you dont like him , why don't you just get the fuck out of this thread, this thread is about Discussion, there's no need for little 15 year old pussy ass niggaz who have nothing to do but runnin around cussin. Besides, i didnt understand wtf you meant by ''seamin sippin'' your stupid ass dont know how to spell properly.IT'S SEMEN YOU BITCH. BLACK WALL STREET BITCH. STOP HATING BITCH.

messi hold me down.

No Teflon

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2008, 01:55:25 PM »
yeah dogg run from the facts I just posted nigga. U read the line he put in his rap how u not gone think that aint aimed at game u stupid! Address the topic reply to what I said. dum fuc bag

LOOOOOOOL, You Will Never Make it Spider, hahahaha..Shit, That was the funiiest Shit ever,..

Spider, You will never make it dawg, i aint Heard 50 speak on ur name for years,

No Teflon

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2008, 01:58:04 PM »
Why would this be aimed at Game ? Sounds like a general "fuck these fake thugs" line to me.

Lol, First of all, Emienm is a joke...WHen he sees Game in person, if he aint hiding behind bodyguards, is he gonna say "Sup fake blood??"

A lil fatty gonna Look up to a 65 Tower and call him pussy??? LOL.Game will punch a whole thru eminems fat Belly...

Second of all, Eminem was dissing Game, not just becoz of that line, but becoz of "Tell em 50, how hard its been for me   to stay away from that beef'...That Line!

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2008, 01:58:40 PM »
yeah dogg run from the facts I just posted nigga. U read the line he put in his rap how u not gone think that aint aimed at game u stupid! Address the topic reply to what I said. dum fuc bag

LOOOOOOOL, You Will Never Make it Spider, hahahaha..Shit, That was the funiiest Shit ever,..

Spider, You will never make it dawg, i aint Heard 50 speak on ur name for years,

YO TEFLON are you serious? is this actually the REAL Spider loc? That rat ass nigga who think's he's hotter than game, the nigga that been trying to make it in the game for so long BUT NEVER MADE IT?

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2008, 02:02:34 PM »
^^its not spider it's iCrash..

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

K-9

« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2008, 02:12:38 PM »
 My name is an insult to that doja moja . Aneway enimem sure dissed game .
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 02:16:57 PM by Jay-Cee-Oh-Oh-No »

messi19

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2008, 02:20:43 PM »
lol dude is about to cry and shit ^- Lol at Spider Loc makin fake accounts. U will never make it Spider.

Hey messi, that pussy Outrageous Distribution is a fake account By Spider Loc? loll

Its someone from his camp. Like Crash or somebody. Those niggas should worry about Spiders
"career" instead they tryna run game on the internet. Lol at Spider Joke, this nigga really a big fuckin
joke dude is so garbage.

No Teflon

« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2008, 03:09:08 PM »
Dunno if thats real Spider Joke, but he surely here somehwere, checking on west Coast and shit, coz he only relevant on the internet with 20 Die hard G unit stans, and one of them is Bg Knock Out(Not rapper), just a nerd 35 yer old guy that was on spiderloc.com forums allways asking Spider loc "Spider, what shoe size do u wear", "Spider, what side of the bed do u sleep at", "Spider, when are u gonna fight Doja"? "Spider, when are u gonna become a millionere", " Spider,U and Papa Smurf are the best rappers ever" ," Spider, what weight were u born with"..

And shit like that.......

Eddz

« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2008, 03:18:46 PM »
If Eminem was dissing Game (which it sounds like to me) he should stop with all the gun talk & stick to MCing. Oh and I was listening to Games 240 Bars freestyle last night, how can Spider still exist after that?

Can't wait for LAX ;D

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2008, 03:21:35 PM »
let's face..there will be those who would bleed to see and ensure that line is directed At Game so they Can continue to stir this controversy!! :-\ :-\

While others will see and view it as just anther line in rap, aimed at whoever, ,..More Like 'step in the Line of Fire, this Shot is Universal can be used to fit anybody that fits the description!!

Think you guys should just listen to the music rather than trying to read between the line!!

Probably gon catch some heat for this, but I do think Eminem and Game are pretty much matched when it comes to spitting, though I'd pick Eminem over Game though, Eminem is pretty ingenious!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

No Teflon

« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2008, 03:24:22 PM »
let's face..there will be those who would bleed to see and ensure that line is directed At Game so they Can continue to stir this controversy!! :-\ :-\

While others will see and view it as just anther line in rap, aimed at whoever, ,..More Like 'step in the Line of Fire, this Shot is Universal can be used to fit anybody that fits the description!!

Think you guys should just listen to the music rather than trying to read between the line!!

Probably gon catch some heat for this, but I do think Eminem and Game are pretty much matched when it comes to spitting, though I'd pick Eminem over Game though, Eminem is pretty ingenious!

Dude u hate Game, of course u would, u;d pick Robbin Williams and Vanilla Ice over Game....Why u even bother Coming to Games threads?

bigpimpin20

« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2008, 03:24:34 PM »
Dunno if thats real Spider Joke, but he surely here somehwere, checking on west Coast and shit, coz he only relevant on the internet with 20 Die hard G unit stans, and one of them is Bg Knock Out(Not rapper), just a nerd 35 yer old guy that was on spiderloc.com forums allways asking Spider loc "Spider, what shoe size do u wear", "Spider, what side of the bed do u sleep at", "Spider, when are u gonna fight Doja"? "Spider, when are u gonna become a millionere", " Spider,U and Papa Smurf are the best rappers ever" ," Spider, what weight were u born with"..

hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Johnny B

« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2008, 03:28:07 PM »

hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!