Author Topic: The Lamar Odom appreciation thread  (Read 378 times)

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
Re: The Lamar Odom appreciation thread
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2008, 03:49:53 PM »
I told you so...

Elano

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2008, 09:49:55 PM »
^This is an appreciation thread, ya dipshit.

that video is real  :D

thisoneguy360

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2008, 09:55:24 PM »
I always knew he had the talent but it seemed like he started to stumble for a while, I shouldn't have doubted dude though, he's been nothing short of a complete beast, my apologies to Lamar

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2008, 10:07:46 PM »
lamar has always been a good player. on the clippers, on the heat , and on the lakers. he's just injury prone, and  anyone who's ever been injured, while trying to play a sport knows how difficult it is to play your best.  it's hard to get up and go to the gym when i have a cold , nevermind having a shoulder injury and shit.

like i said a few monts (weeks?) ago , i love odoms game lately, it reminds me of how i use to play before i had to retire. alotta rebounding and playing that point foward position.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2008, 12:47:10 AM »
I don't think he's injury prone.. Penny Hardaway and Allan Houston were injury prone. Lamar Odom is a dude who has been through many unfortunate injuries in his career, but he always heals on time and, most of the time, plays through his injuries. Injury prone players don't do that...The type of injuries Odom has sustained have all been different basketball injuries which coulda' happened to ANY player. Odom said he is feeling 100% for the first time in three years...Now it's safe to say that he is BY FAR the best 3rd option in the league.

tempo2

« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2008, 04:40:17 AM »
i remember a thread similar to this not to long back were the majority of laker fans and non laker fans were syaing that the lakers should get rid of lamar as he is not a "2nd option". I for one debated this and even stated lamar is my favourite player always has been. And im not a laker fan. It seems that his eventually clicking with the lakers now and you know for some players it does take years to do this.

I love lamars game his a great basketballer, he can do it all, i wouldnt mind a team with 5 lamars playing all five posistions. He can damm near play every posistion in stinits. even before his recent production over his career in the league his always provided glimpses of the player e could be especially back in the clipper days. 

tempo2

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2008, 02:33:04 PM »
^^ nah, much rather have parker or ginobilli (depending on who you think is the 3rd option)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2008, 03:23:22 PM »
^Yea, I guess Tony Parker could be regarded as the best third option in the league, but I'd still take Odom.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2008, 03:36:35 PM »
you can't really say tony parker is a definate 3rd option though. many times he's 1 or 2. Ginobili and him flip the script on that one a lot, while duncan just holds it all together.

fuck all three of them but they got a tight game plan u got to admit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2008, 03:47:17 PM »
you can't really say tony parker is a definate 3rd option though. many times he's 1 or 2. Ginobili and him flip the script on that one a lot, while duncan just holds it all together.

fuck all three of them but they got a tight game plan u got to admit.

Exactly...it's like Ginobli and Parker share 2nd option duties.

wcsoldier

« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2008, 11:12:09 AM »
Spurs doesn't have clearly a number 1,2 ,3 options ... Duncan does it on both ends of the floor and is the "glue" of the team but when it comes to offense , each member of the BIG 3 are number 1 back and forth during the regular season

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2008, 06:26:32 PM »
bruce bowen is just as defensive as duncan though.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2008, 07:20:34 AM »
2 points (1-7) against memphis with a big miss late

yikes
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2008, 03:04:59 PM »
2 points (1-7) against memphis with a big miss late

yikes

Ummm, he had the flu...he wasn't even supposed to be playing and sat pretty much the whole 4th quarter...LMAO@you looking to hate.