Author Topic: ?? London-Tehran ??  (Read 664 times)

MarkCruz

Re: ?? London-Tehran ??
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2008, 11:14:12 AM »
This is the most off topic thread ive read in a long time. what difference does it make if he works at the water department, id love to be making that much money and so would you NIK so wtf are you babbling on about?

LOL...I make more than that without trying. Honestly, nothing's wrong with where he works. I just can't understand why someone would go to school to get a college degree and then turn around and work for the water department. If you're gunna spend that valuable time learning, make it worthwhile. Ya feel me?

Are you serious, man?

About what? Working for the water department? If that's his calling in life, hey, who am I to say it's not a fulfilling occupation?...but to me, you don't have the right to talk shit when you spent your time in college to work for the water department... I think I've met some crackheads who work for them.

LOL NIK I WORK IN A SCIENCE LAB, NO CRACKHEADS HERE.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2008, 11:16:14 AM »
That's cool... but you do realize that it doesn't take college education to pull in that much zolage, right?

MarkCruz

« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2008, 11:28:12 AM »
That's cool... but you do realize that it doesn't take college education to pull in that much zolage, right?

DID I EVER IMPLY THAT ?

THIS WHOLE CONVERSATION STARTED WHEN YOU TOLD ME GET A COLLEGE DEGREE ON THE FIRST PAGE.
THEN YOU CHANGED IT UP AND SAID A COLLEGE DEGREE ISN'T IMPORTANT.

SO NIK YOU'RE GONNA BE WORKING FOR NASA IN A COUPLE OF YEARS W/O A DEGREE ?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2008, 11:42:18 AM »
I never said a college degree isn't important... I just wanted to know what you do to feel like you have the right to talk so much shit.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2008, 11:45:49 AM »
Huh?

???

those pictures are not representative , they are opposite extreme, the average muslim in iran is crazy as fuck

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2008, 11:47:53 AM »
Huh?

???

those pictures are not representative , they are opposite extreme, the average muslim in iran is crazy as fuck
in what way r they crazy???

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2008, 11:55:33 AM »

Elano

« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2008, 12:28:04 PM »
Huh?

???

like your parents

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2008, 12:32:42 PM »
Huh?

???

like your my parents
now why would u say something like that...haha,u a mad mufucka aren't u...lol,following me into threads and shit,lol @ u European niggaz,haha...go suck on ur mamas clit and stroke ur dads penis with ur foot untile he busts his load on ur sisters forhead bz,lol...U MAD,haha... 8) 8) 8)

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2008, 12:35:47 PM »

lol @ ^...thats not even real,thats a clip from a movie bruh...

these r just a few pics i found from tehran...I'll find some more later...

devil_may_care

• 'G'
« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2008, 12:48:01 PM »

All people in New York are naked, fact.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2008, 09:42:33 PM »
the picture wasnt meant to be real, it was to represent something that's real, that sharia. 15 years old little girls getting kill because she got rapped by a bunch of guys and she's the one getting screwed by the islamic law and head judge. I dont have to go very far to find tons of news like that, in the newspaper, on tv or even on this website if a dig a lil bit in the outbound connection i can find you some rare perl