Author Topic: The Official Stephen Jackson Appreciation Thread.  (Read 632 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: The Official Stephen Jackson Appreciation Thread.
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2008, 07:11:53 PM »
lamar odom's season>>>>>>>stephen jackson's careerLIFE

but with that said i give the nigga props he was shootin' lights out on us.

ahahahaha please stick to Football Jake  ;D

Says the guy who wrote this:

Warriors>>>Lakers   END OF STORY

:tosser:

LMAO,  Whatever u say,  you are just a casual sports fan so I dont expect you to be on my level when it comes to talking sports.  What in the fuck makes the Lakers so much better than GS??  Absolutely nothing,  both teams are pretty damn even.

ummm, im in NO way a Laker fan. Ask NIK lol. But right now there is a difference between the Lakers and Golden State. Theres not much of a difference in the top 6 (all seperated by a couple games). maybe 7 teams in the West. Golden State is dangerous in the first round of the playoffs. But "dangerous" is a term used to describe a team that could possibly beat you because they happened to play better then they really are, for one series. No one would be surprised if any of the top 6 or 7 teams made the finals. Everyone would be surprised if Golden State did.

According to Spice, all of his favorites are superior...that's with everything. He's perfectly capable of making a claim like "Kings woulda' been the best team in the league if they were healthy all season" or "Cam'ron is the greatest rapper of all time"...Everybody (including Warrior fans) understands that the Lakers are currently amongst the best in the league, while the Warriors are struggling for a playoff spot. Sometimes I think dude knows his shit, but then he makes those ridiculous ass comments that make no sense...

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2008, 10:26:10 AM »

LMAO,  Whatever u say,  you are just a casual sports fan so I dont expect you to be on my level when it comes to talking sports.  What in the fuck makes the Lakers so much better than GS??  Absolutely nothing,  both teams are pretty damn even.

ummm, im in NO way a Laker fan. Ask NIK lol. But right now there is a difference between the Lakers and Golden State. Theres not much of a difference in the top 6 (all seperated by a couple games). maybe 7 teams in the West. Golden State is dangerous in the first round of the playoffs. But "dangerous" is a term used to describe a team that could possibly beat you because they happened to play better then they really are, for one series. No one would be surprised if any of the top 6 or 7 teams made the finals. Everyone would be surprised if Golden State did.

According to Spice, all of his favorites are superior...that's with everything. He's perfectly capable of making a claim like "Kings woulda' been the best team in the league if they were healthy all season" or "Cam'ron is the greatest rapper of all time

who does THAt sound like? 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sparegeez

« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2008, 11:06:33 AM »
CAPTAIN JACK!!!!!!!!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2008, 11:11:18 AM »

According to Spice, all of his favorites are superior...that's with everything. He's perfectly capable of making a claim like "Kings woulda' been the best team in the league if they were healthy all season" or "Cam'ron is the greatest rapper of all time

You?

you act like that with San Antonio, at times... not as bad as Spice gets, but acting like you're not worried about the future of the old ass Spurs who are blatantly falling off is some funny ass shit.

« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2008, 11:15:33 AM »

You?

you act like that with San Antonio, at times... not as bad as Spice gets, but acting like you're not worried about the future of the old ass Spurs who are blatantly falling off is some funny ass shit.

i dont pretend like the role players on my team are "elite" players. i'll leave that for you.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2008, 11:18:21 AM »

You?

i dont pretend like the role players on my team are "elite" players. i'll leave that for you.

Pau Gasol and Kobe Bryant are role players?

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2008, 11:22:59 AM »
Stephan Jackon is having a great year i agree
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2008, 12:38:09 PM »

You?

Pau Gasol and Kobe Bryant are role players?

read again. Im saying you are notorious on this board for making average Laker players seem as if they are great players. Need we search for quotes about Kwame Brown lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2008, 01:47:40 PM »
^I never said Kwame was a great player, I said he had the potential to be a great player...Try again.

MoreSwaggerThanMickJagger

« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2008, 08:51:59 PM »
^I never said Kwame was a great player, I said he had the potential to be a great player...Try again.

LMFAO!!!  Bullshit!!!

Nik you are notorious for overating Laker roleplayers.   Over the years you have said some obsurd things regarding players like Chris Mihm and Kwame,  your bias is disgusting.

And RIK I never had a problem with u,  u were the homie but for some reason your attitude changed when you came back with the new acct,  dissing me for no reason out of no where  :nawty:
« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 12:05:55 AM by S P I C E »

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2008, 09:28:45 AM »
^ Alright, I shouldn't have started with the name calling. That's my fault. I just find some of the shit you say ridiculous. Still no reason to resort to name calling.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2008, 09:53:44 AM »

LMFAO!!!  Bullshit!!!

Nik you are notorious for overating Laker roleplayers.   Over the years you have said some obsurd things regarding players like Chris Mihm and Kwame,  your bias is disgusting.

And RIK I never had a problem with u,  u were the homie but for some reason your attitude changed when you came back with the new acct,  dissing me for no reason out of no where  :nawty:

What's bullshit about that? I've never overrated Chris Mihm or Kwame Brown...I've always claimed Mihm was a serviceable center at best and that Kwame had nice potential...Find me a post in where I praise them as "great" players or anything like that...You can't. Quit making up BS without evidence to back up what you're saying...you're the one who thinks Warriors are on par with the Lake Show, not me...PeACe

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2008, 11:46:43 AM »
^ Alright, I shouldn't have started with the name calling. That's my fault. I just find some of the shit you say ridiculous. Still no reason to resort to name calling.

If you were any gayer I'd pierce your tongue and pull your hair back into a pony tail.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2008, 11:57:37 AM »
^ Go fuck your mother.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2008, 12:44:28 PM »
Is that your way of sayin Im the mothefuckin man?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"