Author Topic: Everyone on Dre's Nuts (People are gonna hate me)  (Read 278 times)

Joachim

Re: Everyone on Dre's Nuts (People are gonna hate
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2001, 01:40:25 PM »
My favorite producer is the Alchemist, but im tha first to put my hands up and say Dre IS THE BEST producer on tha face of the earth at tha moment.

Peace
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2001, 02:02:33 PM »
the reason we're so Dre heavy here, is because this board was spawned out of the mess that was the dre2001 forum - plus we've got a lot of snoop fans through the affiliates.

Mr_Loc

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2001, 02:26:12 PM »
I'm a huge Dre supporter too so dont hate on me for this comment.

its cool that people love and respect dre's work, he deserves it. only shit i dont like about SOME people on here or anywhere who say they are west coast hip hop fans but only support the big names, the dres the snoops etc. its really hard for the new generation of young rappers from the west to break out when even so-called west coast fans say shit like you cant blow up without a dre-produced single etc.

i also dont like when peeps who never met dre or whoever and start defending them on a personal level if they get dissed. its cool to like the music, but dont think your someone your not, dre doesnt need people sticking up for him, he lets his music do the talking.

again, thats not necessarily about people in here, just anyone anywhere, thats the impression i seem to be getting lately.

at least its not on the level of those few Pac/death row fans (you know, the ones who were down for pac as soon as he died lol). those cats are just nutso about this shit. at the end of the day, if you're not in the industry, know that you are a fan and a fan only.

please believe that!

Top-Dogg2001

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Stillmatic
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2001, 10:32:54 PM »
Dre is the best rap producer in the game. I love DJ Premier but Dre is the best. There is no one in hip hop who created music like dre.
Picture yourself crushin Xzibit with your tough talk,
thats like Christopher Reeve doin' the crip walk.- Xzibit

Suicidal, High I'm smoking so much la,
I saw a dead bird flying through a broken sky-
Nas