Author Topic: Exclusive Audio: Mack 10 Feat. Red Cafe & G. Malone - Big Baller  (Read 611 times)

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
Re: Exclusive Audio: Mack 10 Feat. Red Cafe & G. Malone - Big Baller
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2008, 11:52:42 PM »
good stuff, downloading now
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Chill

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2008, 07:44:19 AM »
Go here for the audio download link: http://raptalk.net/website/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=235&Itemid=56

It's world premiere time right here on Raptalk.net........

Today we have a new exclusive joint by Mack 10 off of his upcoming Soft White album called "Big Baller" featuring Red Cafe and Glasses Malone! This song will also be on the upcoming "Gangsta's Don't Dance" Mixtape by Glasses Malone in addition to the "Fuck G. Malone" Mixtape that he's already putting out (remember, I told you there would be 2 Mixtapes).

Download this new heat today and spread it all around!

how's it exclusive if they e-mail blast it to a bunch of different people?

RickyknoCCout

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2008, 08:22:31 AM »
Props cant wait for the mixtapes.

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2008, 09:00:47 AM »
Props! New Glasses shit is always good shit!

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2008, 09:50:21 AM »
spread it on to all of the forums that you guys visit....

SMH HE should spread it himself. We dont get paid for anything. R we supposed to
promote it and then see the nigga talk about the 1 Bentley he has on Youtube
and how rich he is? Fuck outta here Glasses.

lol at you saying that shit whereas you promote game every single second

Anyway, the track KNOCKS HARD... Crazy beat and great rappers = DOPE

The D.O.C and

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2008, 09:55:23 AM »
Props styles. Downloading right now. ;D

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2008, 10:06:01 AM »
Go here for the audio download link: http://raptalk.net/website/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=235&Itemid=56

Today we have a new exclusive joint by Mack 10 off of his upcoming Soft White album called "Big Baller" featuring Red Cafe and Glasses Malone! This song will also be on the upcoming "Gangsta's Don't Dance" Mixtape by Glasses Malone in addition to the "Fuck G. Malone" Mixtape that he's already putting out (remember, I told you there would be 2 Mixtapes).

Your answer? Because before it was email blasted, it was given to me first. And a lot of the email blasting out, I was responsible for.  8)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 12:35:19 PM by Styles1 »
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Lil D

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2008, 12:17:26 PM »
major propz man, this is what i've been missing: straight hardcore westcoast gangsta shit. beat is CRAZY

Chill

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2008, 01:00:07 PM »

Your answer? Because before it was email blasted, it was given to me first. And a lot of the email blasting out, I was responsible for.  8)

i'm pretty sure that dubcnn and a few other sites received it at the same time as you.

exclusive: A news item initially released to only one publication or broadcaster.

hence...not exclusive

second...since you have your own site, why is it relative that you post your exclusive news/audio here at dubcnn?  i think they can manage just fine with posting that same audio as nima already did...

you do post a lot of worthy news and exclusives which can remain on your site and people interested can visit your site

but IMO you post a lot of repetive news here and you try to undermine the people who's site this is by trying to imply you have exclusive news/audio

coke doesn't post on pepsi's site about its exclusive new soda...

Chill

SoCal

Woodrow

« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2008, 01:02:55 PM »

i'm pretty sure that dubcnn and a few other sites received it at the same time as you.

exclusive: A news item initially released to only one publication or broadcaster.

hence...not exclusive

second...since you have your own site, why is it relative that you post your exclusive news/audio here at dubcnn?  i think they can manage just fine with posting that same audio as nima already did...

you do post a lot of worthy news and exclusives which can remain on your site and people interested can visit your site

but IMO you post a lot of repetive news here and you try to undermine the people who's site this is by trying to imply you have exclusive news/audio

Chill

SoCal

INTERNET POLICE

HAHAHA! Just Kidding!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 01:05:57 PM by Woodrow »

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2008, 01:41:43 PM »

hence...not exclusive

Chill

SoCal

fuck cares?just enjoy the track you idiot lol.
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

FOC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Here Still Workin Still FMG/Blu Division/PMG
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2008, 03:20:33 PM »
Tracks cool.
Who I'm Working with right now: Glasses Malone, Ya Boy, XO, Topic, Crooked I, Juice, Black, Big Fase 100, B-Fly, Greedy, Mack Maine

www.myspace.com/focbeats

http://twitter.com/FMGFocus

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2008, 03:24:14 PM »
Damn mack bring that good stuff over the border indeed this shit is fire mack is really making moves g malone julio g and red cafe

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Lunatic

« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2008, 05:01:01 PM »
real dope track. This and street shit, aww man this shapin up to be a very good release. Props styles 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2008, 06:11:14 PM »

hence...not exclusive

Chill

SoCal

Well... to answer your questions. I had this first as soon as it was available because Malone sent this on the spot and he we spoke about it. Therefore it was an exclusive world premiere. But the plan was to also send it out to other sites too because it's about getting the track around. So he and myself emailed it out to other spots too.

As far as this forum is concerned. I am an active member, unlike yourself with only 4 posts (unless you are an alias, which I wouldn't doubt). I don't just post stuff from the sites that I work for. I am involved in discussions all throughout this forum from the this section to the sports section. So while I do post stuff news and interviews that I am involved with, I also am an active member of this public forum. I could see your gripe if all I did was come here and post up Raptalk/XXL/AllHipHop news....

SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ