Author Topic: Remy Ma Found Guilty, Faces Up To 25 Years  (Read 260 times)

Lunatic

Re: Remy Ma Found Guilty, Faces Up To 25 Years
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2008, 05:39:26 PM »
Chamill: Remy'll get 5-10 years, T.I. is gonna do a year most likely

that i could understand, but is still hard to believe, i see more like 5-10 months lol. :P
lol will have to see

T.I. can still get like 10 yrs but its unlikely..over the next year he just has to complete 1,000 hrs comm service (im sure he will) and show the court he takes responsibility for his actions (he already pleaded guilty, not sure what else he could do lol).
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2008, 05:41:45 PM »

that i could understand, but is still hard to believe, i see more like 5-10 months lol. :P
lol will have to see

T.I. can still get like 10 yrs but its unlikely..over the next year he just has to complete 1,000 hrs comm service (im sure he will) and show the court he takes responsibility for his actions (he already pleaded guilty, not sure what else he could do lol).

well good luck to the dude. hopefully he gets back in the mix of things in the rap world realll quick.

Lunatic

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2008, 05:45:01 PM »

lol will have to see

well good luck to the dude. hopefully he gets back in the mix of things in the rap world realll quick.
he gon be alright. Paper Trail drops in sept and that means he'll be able to drop the album w/o any problems. then he goes away in march to jan-march 2010, not that big of a deal at all.

D~Nice

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2008, 05:47:53 PM »
Well....if she wasn't eating "box" as that one girl said, she will be doing so now... 

LOL!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2008, 05:52:10 PM »

lol will have to see

he gon be alright. Paper Trail drops in sept and that means he'll be able to drop the album w/o any problems. then he goes away in march to jan-march 2010, not that big of a deal at all.

word and hell prolly be able to write in jail, and hell drop again right when he gets out. 8)

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2008, 05:53:32 PM »

lol will have to see

word and hell prolly be able to write in jail, and hell drop again right when he gets out. 8)
yea i expect an album in summer 2010

D~Nice

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2008, 05:55:14 PM »
Remy's fucked. In more ways then 2.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2008, 05:56:20 PM »
Remy's fucked. In more ways then 2.

LOL! :laugh:

MoreSwaggerThanMickJagger

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2008, 09:04:41 PM »
The bitch deserves it.  Look at what she did,  Im happy the victim's family taunted her when she left the courtroom,  Remy deserves everything that she is getting right now.

BANANAZ

« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2008, 09:30:30 PM »
if she was an mediocre south rapper dude, y'all would be cooking up "free this nigga" jpgs in photoshop