Author Topic: FRECK BILLIONAIRE ARRESTED  (Read 88 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
FRECK BILLIONAIRE ARRESTED
« on: March 28, 2008, 02:58:30 PM »
A Bergen County hip-hop artist who sings about “cooking” and selling crack in his music video has been charged with drug distribution after he sold crack to an undercover detective, police said.
Jeffrey Whitters, 27, of Columbia Terrace, Edgewater, known as “Freck Billionaire,” was being held in the Bergen County Jail on $150,000 bail Thursday night, Bergen County Prosecutor John L. Molinelli said.

Whitters has a Myspace.com page and his own website in which he describes growing up in Philadelphia and selling crack for a living. The aspiring rapper told authorities he worked for the music label Sizzle Records.

In addition to the distribution charge, Whitters, who has an alias of Brandon Michaels, is also a fugitive from Pennsylvania, Molinelli said.

Whitters and another man, Steven Ramos, 20, of Columbia Avenue, North Bergen, were arrested Tuesday after selling crack to a detective from the Bergen County Narcotics Task Force in Edgewater, the prosecutor said.

Whitters is wanted by the Bucks County Sheriff’s Department in Doylestown, Pa., for a parole violation that occurred in Oct. 2002. He is also wanted by the Sheriff’s Department in Media, Pa., for failure to appear in court after allegedly providing false information to authorities on Feb. 28, 2003.

Ramos was being held on $5,000 bail at the Bergen County Jail.

Blood$

Re: FRECK BILLIONAIRE ARRESTED
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2008, 03:22:29 PM »
just read about this earlier... dude had a dope verse on Fab's album

WestCoasta

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2008, 04:16:10 PM »
lol

guy sounds like a winner

BANANAZ

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2008, 11:39:08 PM »
not freck billionare! he was bout 2 blow fasho no homo

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2008, 01:56:46 AM »
who the fuck is 'freck billionaire'??

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.