Author Topic: Bishop Lamont Mixtapes  (Read 154 times)

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
Bishop Lamont Mixtapes
« on: March 27, 2008, 02:21:17 PM »
I donthave aproblem with a nigga puttin out mixtapes, but the nigga got like 3 of them and no Reformation. What the fucc is the game coming to where a nigga will put out 3 fuccin mixtapes and not have one album out yet. Shit is just ass backwards to me. I know u gotta keep your self relevant but what the fucc man. Ilike the nigga flow he tight but enough already nigga reforamtion or not Im done with all these BS mixtapes. Niggaz want the real deal.

BLaZaY

• Lil Geezy
Re: Bishop Lamont Mixtapes
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 02:37:38 PM »
I don't see whats the reason to get upset...just cuz you want to give the nigga money?? Why don't you send him a check in the mail.  In my opinion Nigga Noize and Caltroit were dope and better than a lotta commercial albums that have come out, no dj tags, and all original beats, what more can you ask for??  I'm guessing that his aftermath LP will be a little on the commercial side, atleast when it comes to content, and his mixtapes are his way of putting his music out in its purest form without record labels influence.  Just chill out, you don't have to download the next tape if its that bigga deal to you.

Cios

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 02:44:04 PM »
You're really starting to annoy me with your foolish posts.

You're not into his situation, so it's not up to you to decide how to come out.

Plus his mixtapes are making more noise than 90% of all rap albums lately, if not more.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2008, 02:47:15 PM »
I gotta agree with you BLaZay. Dude needs to chill out. but you dont understand something about ''Outrageous Distribution''. This is one of Spider Joke's friends. I suggest you read The topic ( should be on the second page if im not mistaken.) Topic: Was Eminem Dissing Game on his Pistol Poppin verse ? If you read it you'll understand why this dude hating. he's against everything thats hot on the west coast right now cause he's mad that Spider Joke still didn'T make it in the game.

And i agree with what you said, if you dont like the mixtapes, dont download it. It seems simple to us, doesn't it?

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2008, 02:54:29 PM »
Yall are idiots. i dont even no spider loc. Someone told you that and u ran wit it. Hear say dum nigga! I want the nigga to ut out the reformation thats it. I aint upset I want the nigga to Blow. i like Bishop. Yall niggaz is dum homie. The nigga aint on ur radio which means that he aint gettin pub like he should. Spider locs friends. dude ur an idiot. Nigga u can see me and waht I do where Im from and what me and ywhole crew do and look like I aint gotta hide behind no dam message board. Nigga I dont spider loc or game idiot ass nigga. You let nigigaz tell u what to think homie sad. Come see me nigga straight up. www.myspace.com/outrageousrecords

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2008, 03:01:42 PM »
I gotta agree with you BLaZay. Dude needs to chill out. but you dont understand something about ''Outrageous Distribution''. This is one of Spider Joke's friends. I suggest you read The topic ( should be on the second page if im not mistaken.) Topic: Was Eminem Dissing Game on his Pistol Poppin verse ? If you read it you'll understand why this dude hating. he's against everything thats hot on the west coast right now cause he's mad that Spider Joke still didn'T make it in the game.

And i agree with what you said, if you dont like the mixtapes, dont download it. It seems simple to us, doesn't it?
Understand this nigga www.outrageousrecords.com
Get at me or shut the fucc. iw il be in frot of the staples Center tomorrow nigga. Moving my "we lakers" single nigga!

http://www.zshare.net/download/96454728ae3913/

Get at me. Bring ya boys while u at it. and we can see what it do onthe concrete. Tired of talkin to u dogg. I'm live in person nigga! one one no gun nuttin bitch. U a follower homie. Go to the mirror and look at yo self and man up!!

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2008, 03:32:10 PM »
You're really starting to annoy me with your foolish posts.

You're not into his situation, so it's not up to you to decide how to come out.

Plus his mixtapes are making more noise than 90% of all rap albums lately, if not more.
Thats funny if you read my post the first thing I said ws i dont have a problem with him puttin them out read u dum muthafucca! I want him to blow period. He aint on the radio and I want to hear him on the radio. I want everyone else to know about the nigga. Iwidh him well. Ijust wnat the album to drop. Yall mufu's is idiots you want to hear 10 more mixtapes no album and he not getting his do. Shut the fucc up! I dont even know why I waste my time yall read the post but dont comprehend nothing I say. I started out with I dont mind him doing mixtapes u ass hole. I would like for him to get his due by getting that albumout. Noone knows who bishop is my nigga trust me. he got to drop that album to get that noteriety.  Stay the fucc outta mine if dont read and comprehend what Im saying