Author Topic: Man, I hate these stickers!  (Read 381 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Man, I hate these stickers!
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2008, 06:29:04 PM »
heat a razor blade up with a lighter and just slit it off. takes 1 minute tops.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2008, 10:40:14 PM »
use "goo gone"

and for the sticker at the top, i just open the cd case from the bottom, like lifting the bottom spine up, so basically that sticker part at the top becomes the spine, and its easy to just peel off that way.

goo gone is the shit. It's a bit strong i was trying to sell a door to a woman and she was complaining about a scratch i told her it was just dirt, and i started brushing goo gone on the door. It was fantastic at first the shit was going away, but then i noticed that all the paint had come with it

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2008, 12:22:57 PM »
You talkin' about the ones that say shit like 'Featuring the hit single'? I just leave those shits on, what I can't STAND is the one covering the case, that longggggggg piece of shit on top on the CD. I can't STAND IT. You try to pull it off, and than you sittin' there for an hour goin' lil piece by lil piece.

Haha, yeah, join the club bro!
And I usually leave the stickers "featuring the hit single" on as well (depending on where they put the sticker though. If it covers a certain spot on the artwork then I'll remove it), but I'm talking about other promotional stickers.

Like, with my "The Departed" DVD, it was some sort of promo stunt of Warner Bros. where they released lots of their films in lower price, and therefore on every Warner Bros. release, there was this major sticker on that covered the top of the DVD, and that's the one that left a nasty smudge on it.
I just took a different case from a DVD I don't really watch anymore.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2008, 01:08:31 PM »
^Just dip a towel in hot water and rub the shit out of the case...should come off easy.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2008, 04:12:53 PM »
You talkin' about the ones that say shit like 'Featuring the hit single'? I just leave those shits on, what I can't STAND is the one covering the case, that longggggggg piece of shit on top on the CD. I can't STAND IT. You try to pull it off, and than you sittin' there for an hour goin' lil piece by lil piece.

Haha, yeah, join the club bro!
And I usually leave the stickers "featuring the hit single" on as well (depending on where they put the sticker though. If it covers a certain spot on the artwork then I'll remove it), but I'm talking about other promotional stickers.

Like, with my "The Departed" DVD, it was some sort of promo stunt of Warner Bros. where they released lots of their films in lower price, and therefore on every Warner Bros. release, there was this major sticker on that covered the top of the DVD, and that's the one that left a nasty smudge on it.
I just took a different case from a DVD I don't really watch anymore.

LOL, I hear ya. :laugh: