Author Topic: Is crooked scared to drop an album?  (Read 442 times)

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Is crooked scared to drop an album?
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2008, 07:15:22 AM »
if crooked doesn't release his album this year than yeah i won't even download a single song from him anymore.......but he will release his album and it will take ova the rap world ;)

I don't understand, don't you want free dope music? It's insane how much having an album out means to you guys

Young Old Head

Re: Is crooked scared to drop an album?
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2008, 07:31:42 AM »
if crooked doesn't release his album this year than yeah i won't even download a single song from him anymore.......but he will release his album and it will take ova the rap world ;)

I don't understand, don't you want free dope music? It's insane how much having an album out means to you guys

don't get it twisted, it's nice to get free music...but let's be real, shit ain't nuthin but freestyles. what about some REAL songs!? everybody and his moma can do freestyles, goin bar for bar...but havin actual songs with dope concepts, may be a nice lil' hook...that's what's missing!
plus as a fan u wanna have something in hands...with a cover, booklet, all that...somethin to put to ur collection...everything mixed and mastered properly... just a real product.

his album is finished.. then he'll drop the mixtape.. then he'll go back to the studio cause he says the album sounds dated, then he drops another couple of mixtapes.. and the cycle continues

dude is never dropping an album

sad but true :-\

Cash Money Blood Gang