Author Topic: Having problems with lab top? related to my settings and ipod (long post,help me  (Read 93 times)

MoreSwaggerThanMickJagger

All of a sudden when I plug in my ipod into my labtop it doesnt read it like it usually does and I cant charge it or sync new things on it with i tunes cause my labtop wont even read it when its plugged in.

This happened to me before and once I downloaded the latest update of itunes it fixed the problem but thats not working this time.  To free up space I uninstalled alot of stuff on my comp 2 days ago and I know thats the problem cause since then the problems with my ipod and my labtop have started.

is there a way i can do something to my labtop to get it like it was a couple days ago, like restore what i changed in the last couple days? 
« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 08:49:29 PM by S P I C E »

The Watcher

whats a labtop? is that like the ghetto version of a laptop?

you could try reinstalling itunes+quicktime, or doing a repair installation of windows first then reinstalling itunes+quicktime

that being said, you could also plug your ipod in, see if windows detects it (my computer, right click, properties, device manager), uninstall it from there, reboot and plug the ipod back in
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

MoreSwaggerThanMickJagger

Re: Having problems with laptop and ipod (long post,help)
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2008, 02:25:34 AM »
LOL it was a long day, u know what I meant.

thx I'l give it a try