Author Topic: Cristiano Ronaldo is in the history right now  (Read 209 times)

Elano

Cristiano Ronaldo is in the history right now
« on: March 20, 2008, 07:43:04 AM »
Portugal star Ronaldo took his tally to 33 for the season — going past the record for a United winger set by George Best 40 years ago.
Ronaldo was made skipper for the night by Ferguson and led by example as the champions coasted to victory.
And the Old Trafford boss paid a glowing tribute to the 23-year-old as he wrote his name into the club’s history books.

Fergie said: “Scoring that many goals is fantastic. It speaks volumes for the boy’s ability. “There’s no one else in the game today who could do that. It’s just amazing.
“I didn’t want to make a big issue of giving him the captaincy. Cristiano has been looking for that kind of responsibility. He’s comfortable with it and carries the mantle well.”
Ronaldo added to his collection of stunning free-kicks with another to leave his manager in awe once again.
The boss added: “He has the technique but he practises those free-kicks a lot as we know. It’s one thing getting them on target but then can you score?”

« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 07:50:33 AM by Elano »

Lunatic

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is in the history right now
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 09:08:13 AM »
and people still try and discredit him ::)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2008, 01:19:26 PM »
best player in the world right now.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Elano

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2008, 11:21:52 PM »
Ronaldo can win EVERYTHING this year!

<a href="http://youtube.com/v/3V-bYWW05a0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/v/3V-bYWW05a0</a>

bez

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2008, 04:22:37 AM »
God the man is gorgeous ...

... the way he plays football.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2008, 11:04:09 AM »
God the man is gorgeous ...

... the way he plays football.

Id love to play football like that, he personifies the way i think football should be played.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2008, 02:33:29 PM »
Christiano Ronaldo - The Story So Far

Invincible

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2008, 08:54:20 PM »
Christiano Ronaldo - The Story So Far

Props. I'll probably watch that tomorrow.