Author Topic: Interview: Jay Rock! (All My Life Single/2nd Single/Upcoming Album/More!)  (Read 678 times)

Props! This a good interview. I wait forward to who you interview next.

HEC

great interview as always Luna, looks like Jay Rock is doing it big with Ne-Yo for the next single too, looking forward to the album

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I can't believe they went with the Will.I.Am version  :loser: I'm sceptical about him releasing all these projects on time but we'll see...

I personally was hoping that they would stick with K-Dot's version as the main version, but Willy will give them a good look in the mainstream market.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Lunatic

props brazil and wilmington!

Thanks a whole lot HEC

and i must admit I also like the K.Dot version better, but aw well.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I think Problem even recorded a verse for that Lift Me Up remix. I recall him telling me about that long ago.

Lunatic

I think Problem even recorded a verse for that Lift Me Up remix. I recall him telling me about that long ago.
dope!

D~Nice

Damn I would not mind hearing that.

Lazar

Nice read homie. Props  8)

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
hopefully Crooked On remix when dubcnn interviewed him prior when making it he aint have Crooked I yet but Bad Lucc is disgusting glad to see dudes I've been bumping for about two years or more finally gettin' shine

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ it's cool seeing that.... when I was at Glasses Malone's video shoot, Dae One came up to me and was like, "Damn.. you've interviewed everybody here at some point and brought them up in their careers from the beginning. It must be a great feeling." And he was right..  8)

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
^ it's cool seeing that.... when I was at Glasses Malone's video shoot, Dae One came up to me and was like, "Damn.. you've interviewed everybody here at some point and brought them up in their careers from the beginning. It must be a great feeling." And he was right..  8)

eventually you will interview me

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Cool...  8)

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Props. So no Crooked I on the "Lift Me Up" remix? He said he wanted him to be on it...

Lunatic

keep the feedback comin and remember its possible rock forgot to mention a name or two!

KURUPTION-81

good interview, anyone know where i can get the mixtape he was talking about ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson