Author Topic: Ya Boy 1 of the best on the west coast!!!  (Read 265 times)

mc_clayton

• Lil Geezy
Re: Ya Boy 1 of the best on the west coast!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2008, 09:45:27 AM »
Ya Boy doesn't NEED to release his album. He is dropping indepedent just fine. The music business is in serious condition. When it all settles people will see that releasing like Ya Boy does is the WAY. Buy his stuff, don't download.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2008, 10:47:11 AM »
THERE SHOULD BE A DOPE DJ OUT THE WEST COAST...

TO PUT TOGETHER A ALBUM LIKE DJ KHALED HOW HE DID IT WITH --- LUDA, FAT JOE, RICK ROSS, LIL WAYNE

TO PUT TOGETHER A ALBUM WITH 

1 GAME
 2 CROOKED I
 3 YA BOY
 4 G MALONE
 5 YUKMOUTH 

^^^^^  PICTURE THESE YOU GOT ALL THE ELEMENTS RIGHT THERE TO BRING THE WEST BACK TO THE FOREFRONT

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2008, 11:17:54 AM »

Okka

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2008, 11:34:02 AM »
one of my fav from the westcoast is sly boogy and that's someone who is criminally slept on

True that, i was just bumpin "Summer Time", one of my favourite Sly songs. That mixtape in your sig is fuckin dope, but i really wasn't feelin that new mixtape though.

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2008, 11:58:44 AM »
Ya Boy is hella dope,mos def. one of the best in the west right now.
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

conqueso34

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2008, 12:16:23 PM »
Ya Boy def one of my favorites right now. If you get a chance check out that "Cold As Ice" track. Shit is dope.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2008, 12:17:57 PM »
Ya Boy def one of my favorites right now. If you get a chance check out that "Cold As Ice" track. Shit is dope.

Ya i got it, did he take it the beat from Bishop or did Ya Boy release it first?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2008, 12:23:16 PM »
ya boy
clyde carson
the game (brings heat when he drops traccs)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

conqueso34

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2008, 12:33:08 PM »

Ya i got it, did he take it the beat from Bishop or did Ya Boy release it first?

not sure, havent heard the Bishop one, but ya boy's was on Ya Boy Radio Part 1, thats where i first heard it

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2008, 12:39:56 PM »

not sure, havent heard the Bishop one, but ya boy's was on Ya Boy Radio Part 1, thats where i first heard it

Shiet, Bishops was dope as hell to, his was on Nigger Noize, the track was called "So Cold", but im pretty sure Ya Boy took it from him because Nigger Noize had all OG production!!!

messi19

« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2008, 01:39:28 PM »
THERE SHOULD BE A DOPE DJ OUT THE WEST COAST...

TO PUT TOGETHER A ALBUM LIKE DJ KHALED HOW HE DID IT WITH --- LUDA, FAT JOE, RICK ROSS, LIL WAYNE

TO PUT TOGETHER A ALBUM WITH 

1 GAME
 2 CROOKED I
 3 YA BOY
 4 G MALONE
 5 YUKMOUTH 

^^^^^  PICTURE THESE YOU GOT ALL THE ELEMENTS RIGHT THERE TO BRING THE WEST BACK TO THE FOREFRONT

I think it would be better if they did a album without a DJ because that would probably be like a compilation album were you have one track with Game and Ya Boy, one with Yuk and G Malone and etc. I wanna hear a album from them, like they're a group. Like Westside Connectioon/NWA did you feel me? Like do tracks were everybody lays down a verse, someone a hook, adlibs and then have some tracks with maybe just 2-3 of those rappers on a track and shit like that..just like a group. That shit might sound confusing lol, but that shit would be dope.

but it will NEVER EVER EVER happen.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 01:42:45 PM by Don Dada »