Author Topic: Introducing "Mr. Los Angeles" Young Lace - "Let's Get It" Prod. by Tommy Gunnz  (Read 110 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

We'd like to introduce you to Young Lace, a 19-year old spitter coming up out of Los Angeles. He's currently promoting his mixtape "Mr. Los Angeles", which has pushed 3,000+ units so far digitally. We have his street single off the mixtape for you right here, it's called "Let's Get It" and was produced by Tommy Gunnz, who you probably know from his work with Black Wall Street and Birdman. Check out the track below:

Young Lace - Let's Get It

He's preparing his solo debut titled "Exclusive", which he's planning to drop this summer. The official single off the album features J. Holiday and is called "Touch Your Body". You can expect it to drop very soon, with a video being shot this month as well. Lace is also getting ready to go on a High School tour all over the West Coast, starting in San Diego. You can check out Young Lace on MySpace for more information.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Props, remember you mentioned this guy to me, will check it out!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

FOC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Here Still Workin Still FMG/Blu Division/PMG
Tommy Gunnz is the homie! He a beast
Who I'm Working with right now: Glasses Malone, Ya Boy, XO, Topic, Crooked I, Juice, Black, Big Fase 100, B-Fly, Greedy, Mack Maine

www.myspace.com/focbeats

http://twitter.com/FMGFocus

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!

yeah that beat is bananas! with the mobsters talkin in the background... lol

PG.

• Lil Geezy

Thats because he stole the beat from tommy gunnz the background talk u hear is the intro to jay z american gangster it was tagg so low so it made it easy for this dude to go over it
Follow Me On Twitter @officialpg
Circle Me On Google +
https://plus.google.com/103297398275721196239

PG.

• Lil Geezy

Thats because he stole the beat from tommy gunnz the background talk u hear is the intro to jay z american gangster it was tagged so low so it made it easy for this dude to go over it
Follow Me On Twitter @officialpg
Circle Me On Google +
https://plus.google.com/103297398275721196239

AnybodyKilla

I didnt even notice that until u said it LOL. Dope song though, propz!!!

h2k4

Uh, sorry but this song is wack.  Why do all of his songs sound like there's an echo, like he's recording in the bathroom or something?

cantcnOrBMe

Thats because he stole the beat from tommy gunnz the background talk u hear is the intro to jay z american gangster it was tagged so low so it made it easy for this dude to go over it

haha....preach