Author Topic: this picture something about it is trippy  (Read 403 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

this picture something about it is trippy
« on: April 04, 2008, 08:33:11 PM »

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
Re: this picture something about it is trippy
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 09:30:24 PM »
i wondered what happenned to that big ass euphanasia gold chain, i'd kill to own this piece  8)

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2008, 11:33:28 PM »

JAZ

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2008, 01:56:00 AM »
yeah, its two black men in a car. and the police isnt drivin. its trippin me out, danny.

Australian Bastard

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2008, 03:55:07 AM »
The people that killed Pac and Biggie are the same people who killed JFK, Bobby Kennedy, John Lennon, Princess Diana and UN weapons inspector Dr. Kelly...

Dre and many other people in the game (KRS-One, Nas and Cypress Hill = 'Eastcoast/Westcoast Killaz') saw the danger of the Eastcoast/Westcoast rivalry being used by the shadow government as an excuse to do some house cleaning...

Once Pac was dead, 'they' knew this would trigger Suge into taking action against Bad Boy and they allowed and facilitated the slaying of B.I.G...neatly playing the whole incident off as a "rap beef".
Suge played his part and knows very well to keep his mouth tightly shut.

Around this time I would usually post an AUTOPLAY... except 'they' be making things hard...

JAZ

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2008, 05:23:30 AM »
The people that killed Pac and Biggie are the same people who killed JFK, Bobby Kennedy, John Lennon, Princess Diana and UN weapons inspector Dr. Kelly...

Dre and many other people in the game (KRS-One, Nas and Cypress Hill = 'Eastcoast/Westcoast Killaz') saw the danger of the Eastcoast/Westcoast rivalry being used by the shadow government as an excuse to do some house cleaning...

Once Pac was dead, 'they' knew this would trigger Suge into taking action against Bad Boy and they allowed and facilitated the slaying of B.I.G...neatly playing the whole incident off as a "rap beef".

Around this time I would usually post an AUTOPLAY... except 'they' be making things hard...
lol at comparing 2pac & biggie with JFK, Bobby Kennedy, John Lennon, Princess Diana and UN weapons inspector Dr. Kelly.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2008, 06:35:28 AM »

You're a very entertaining poster, but you're giving me trouble drawing the line between irony and paranoia in your posts

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2008, 07:48:37 AM »

eye dont know when niggas be sayin that eye usually shake my head...........like all that conspiracy shit at least when it comes to BIG n Pac eye dont really believe in it.... it was just beef that went to far as usually with niggas. like eye sit back and think what would these pale faces at the top gain by killin pac, you know eye just dont see it

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2008, 11:14:02 AM »

you forgot to say that these people tried to kill pope jean paul 2, they killed jesus 2

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2008, 02:22:55 PM »

you forgot to say that these people tried to kill pope jean paul 2, they killed jesus 2

They killed Kenny.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2008, 02:40:43 PM »
Am I the only one that sees nothing odd about the picture? I'm confused.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2008, 03:05:04 PM »
Am I the only one that sees nothing odd about the picture? I'm confused.
maybe its just me yo no se pero eye get vibes from it..... but then again eye see things the average nigga can not.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2008, 03:23:37 PM »
?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2008, 03:59:46 PM »

Australian Bastard

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2008, 05:03:20 PM »
I see...

I am too late..."they" must have already gotten to yall...