Author Topic: The Game Lax Confirmed tracks  (Read 1005 times)

D-e-f-

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: The Game Lax Confirmed tracks
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2008, 04:40:02 AM »
Man... Game kept is West Coast on the last project and it came out a banger, he needs to chill with the East Coast production. Don't get me wrong, Cool & Dre are holding it down these days, but talk about over saturating an album. Game, reach out to more West Coast producers for this project!

the tracks listed int he first post WILL NOT BE on the album! only big dreams plus maybe ONE more

messi19

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2008, 04:57:37 AM »
Man... Game kept is West Coast on the last project and it came out a banger, he needs to chill with the East Coast production. Don't get me wrong, Cool & Dre are holding it down these days, but talk about over saturating an album. Game, reach out to more West Coast producers for this project!

the tracks listed int he first post WILL NOT BE on the album! only big dreams plus maybe ONE more

they actually said that Big Dreams might not be on the album cuz that was just a buzz track..he did that track after he was done with his album as soon as he came outta jail. But it will probably be there.

D-e-f-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2008, 03:51:30 PM »

they actually said that Big Dreams might not be on the album cuz that was just a buzz track..he did that track after he was done with his album as soon as he came outta jail. But it will probably be there.

yea with all that remix crazyness I doubt that it will be left off ...same thing happened with One Blood in 2006 ...I think it was only meant for a mixtape or as a buzz track as well but since it blew up so big it became part of the album. I think the same thing is happening to big dreams at the moment ...although the track lacks the energy of one blood (and at least to me: it gets boring fast..)