Author Topic: South Park season 12!  (Read 1660 times)

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: South Park season 12!
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2008, 03:43:28 AM »
I've enjoyed all the episodes of this series so far. That internet one was hilarious. But that Eek, A Penis episode was the worst in the series so far.

Really man? I loved that episode, Mr. Garrison running around looking for his penis. White people getting away with cheating. It was kind of like the episode where Kyle becomes a black man and his dad becomes a dolphin.

The whole Britney Spears with her head and brain gone was really hard to watch. Like imagining someone in real life moving their mouth with no brain. Goddd Its a cartoon, but this shit is crazy!!!

Invincible

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2008, 02:37:51 PM »
I've enjoyed all the episodes of this series so far. That internet one was hilarious. But that Eek, A Penis episode was the worst in the series so far.

Really man? I loved that episode, Mr. Garrison running around looking for his penis. White people getting away with cheating. It was kind of like the episode where Kyle becomes a black man and his dad becomes a dolphin.

The whole Britney Spears with her head and brain gone was really hard to watch. Like imagining someone in real life moving their mouth with no brain. Goddd Its a cartoon, but this shit is crazy!!!

Forgot about that one. I've changd my mind and that 1 is the worst in the series so far. +1

Money

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2008, 10:12:17 AM »
cant wait for te fall so we can finish season 12

smegma

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2008, 09:56:00 AM »
Was the episode where Butters wouldn't let go of Cartman's hand the last of the season?

Invincible

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2008, 12:01:12 PM »
Was the episode where Butters wouldn't let go of Cartman's hand the last of the season?

No the series continues again in October I think. Same thing every year.

Money

« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2008, 05:21:45 PM »

No the series continues again in October I think. Same thing every year.
they call it the midseason finale

Invincible

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2008, 03:31:23 PM »
The saga continues, anyone see it?

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2008, 10:12:19 PM »
guna watch this right now thx  ;D

ktothac

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2008, 12:31:08 AM »
awww shit i fukin love south park. since its very first day

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2008, 09:07:21 AM »
I really hope season 12 is better than 11. South Park fell off after season 8, seasons 9/10 were alright, but season 11 was pure garbage. I think the creators are runnin' out of ideas. Political themes are overused and seem forced nowadays- their spoofs on movies and celebrities have become unoriginal and boring (the Bono episode "more crap" has to be the weakest SP-episode to date :-X), their running gags and characters disappeared (Chef, Barbrady) or became wack (Garrison). Plus all their stories are build on the Cartman-Kyle rivalry which becomes more and more ridiculous (Imaginationland).  Damn I miss the humour of the earlier seasons :(

Invincible

« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2008, 09:30:39 PM »
I really hope season 12 is better than 11. South Park fell off after season 8, seasons 9/10 were alright, but season 11 was pure garbage. I think the creators are runnin' out of ideas. Political themes are overused and seem forced nowadays- their spoofs on movies and celebrities have become unoriginal and boring (the Bono episode "more crap" has to be the weakest SP-episode to date :-X), their running gags and characters disappeared (Chef, Barbrady) or became wack (Garrison). Plus all their stories are build on the Cartman-Kyle rivalry which becomes more and more ridiculous (Imaginationland).  Damn I miss the humour of the earlier seasons :(

You for real? It just keeps getting better and better by each series. I can barely watch the older episodes no more where i have seen them so many times, and the "Oh my god, they killed Kenny!" got old quickly. It is much better now.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2008, 10:45:56 PM »
^true that!

the episode about breast cancer & Cartman fighting Wendy was just fuckin classic! :laugh:

Invincible

« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2008, 06:11:38 AM »
^true that!

the episode about breast cancer & Cartman fighting Wendy was just fuckin classic! :laugh:

Yer, that had me cracking up.  :laugh:

I very rarely check back for an episode in the older series now, only the real classic episodes like the planetarium, sexual harrasment panda and the 1 where cartman joins nambla. Series 6 and onwards is where it is at its best.

'EclipZe

« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2008, 06:31:21 AM »
pandemic is fucking awesome haha

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2008, 07:45:09 AM »
^true that!

Yer, that had me cracking up.  :laugh:

I very rarely check back for an episode in the older series now, only the real classic episodes like the planetarium, sexual harrasment panda and the 1 where cartman joins nambla. Series 6 and onwards is where it is at its best.

What about all the other classics like  Volcano, Pink Eye, Cartman's Mom is a Dirty Slut, The Mexican Staring Frog Of Southern Sri Lanka, Cow Days, Chickenlover etc...
check this. one of my fav. episodes:   http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=6VVL2fjpQK8
Seasons 2-5 are the best ones. Seasons 6-8 are also classic. 9 and 10 had some classics too, but the quality already declined. Season 11 was horrible besides "Night of the Living Homeless" and "Cartman Sucks".
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 07:52:17 AM by Dr. Ján Ďtor »